Chapter 4

Next thing you know it I was dragging him to the nearest bedroom. Reaching behind him to lock the door, I then turn around and eagerly attempt to take his shirt off.

He helps me and I cannot help to kiss down his v-line. I then push him upon the bed and unbuckle his pants and soon as I see his dick I can't help but touch it. But before I could wrap my lips around it's head he grabs my face.

"You don't have to you know," I nod and continue on.

"No, I want to," I then try my best to deepthroat and I guess I'm pretty good because he's groaning.

"Fuck Dior," I look up at him and continue sucking on him. Right when I sense he's finna come he stops me and motions me to get up, and on the bed.
He slowly pulls my dress up revealing my black Victoria's Secret lace set and licks his lips.

He then passionately kisses me for a while and then begins placing hickeys on my neck causing me to moan.

He reaches my breast taking his time on each of my nipples and he groans.

"You're so damn sexy," he whispers and continues down till my panties.

After kissing my thighs he slips them off and puts his head in licking my clit. It feels so good I start to scoot back and become uncontrollably moaning but he locks my legs down.

"Nah don't run," he says and then keeps going until I feel my peak arriving, my legs shaking, and my eyes rolling back.

"Look at me," he demands so I do and I cum in his mouth.

He then places himself in between my legs, wraps my legs around him, and without warning fills me up.

"You're so damn tight Dior. Fuck," he moans out while using one hand to choke me and the other hand to hold my waist.

The more pumping the more my moans get louder. He then puts both of my legs up to my chest and gets to pounding. After so long both of us were about to reach our climax, he groans and pulls out while spreading cum on my pelvis.

"Fuck baby," he says and then deep kisses me.
After a while I get up to use the restroom down the hall. As soon as I look myself in the mirror I can tell that I've been dicked down. I pee and wash my hands, wipe my stomach, and hurry back to the room.

He then motions me to lay on his chest and afterwards kisses my forehead and plays with my fingers.

"I love you Dior," he says tiredly before drifting off to sleep.

"I love you too Keen," I whisper to him.

But little does he know that I more than love and that this was more than sex to me.

. . .

I wake up to my phone going off so I reach on the floor to answer it.

"WHERE TF ARE YOU? WE'VE BEEN CALLING NONSTOP!! DAMN BITCH WE WERE WORRIED!" Toni shouts through the phone which causes my head to ache.

I look over to Keen still sleeping and I can't help but smile a little. The way the sunlight from the window hits his face or even the sheet covering just his bottom half, it all looks so beautiful. I can't help but love him-

"BITCH I KNOW YOU THERE!" Toni interrupts my thinking.

"Oh, yeah I winded up falling asleep at the party," I say tiredly.

"Do you need me to pick you up?" She asks and I begin to think about it.

I don't want them to see Keen and I together because that'll make the friendship weird especially since I think Naomi likes him.

"Nah, I'll catch a ride. Thanks though, love you," I say with one eye open.

"Love you too and don't do this shit again," Toni says and then hangs up.

I then lay back on his chest, kiss it, and fall back asleep again.