Chapter 5

*Laurence's POV*

I wake up to Dior on me.

Fuckkkk. Damn damn damn. I did not want to sleep with her, now the friendship will be weird.

Fuck.

I shift Dior off of my chest and roll out of bed.
I can't believe last night actually happened. What the fuck was I thinking?

Now she'll probably think something is there and there isn't.

I used to love her whenever we were thirteen but those feelings faded when they weren't retaliated.

Don't get me wrong I truly do love her, but not like that.

She's bomb as fuck and we've been inseparable since 6th grade but if she hasn't loved me loved me since so I doubt she would love me now.

She deserves better than me anyways.

I go down the hall to the bathroom and see all the hickeys she left on my neck.

Damn. That girl is a freak, a good type of freak though.

I use the restroom and head back to the room. I start picking my clothes off the floor and begin getting dressed.

I guess she hears me so she gets up.

"Morning," I look away and say, and start to put my shoes on and look for my keys.

I feel her little arms wrap around me but I think nothing much of it.

"Goodmorning Keen," she gives me a light smile and she begins putting her clothes on.

Without looking at her, I say, "I think we should talk about-"

"Yeah sure," she sits extremely close to me but then again the rest of the bed is messy.

"I think we should forget this happened, you know we're just best friends and this never should've happen in the first place," I say and look at her.

*Dior's POV*

Have you ever felt your heart literally break, like you can actually feel the ache in your chest?

Well I felt exactly that.

He was looking at me so I fought my tears from falling.

"Yeah, I was going to say that," I say and then begin putting my shoes on.

"So anyways, we don't have our cars so you want me to call an Uber?" He ask obviously not noticing my heart breaking.

"That's cool, I'm going to the bathroom," I leave out the room acting like nothing was wrong but as soon as I hit the bathroom I broke down leaning against the sink.

I'm so fucking stupid to even think that he loves me. I mean why would he love me when he can have better than me?

I was stupid to think he would want more.

After about five minutes of a break down, I straighten up and wash my face.

You're strong girl. You're strong. You don't need him.

I grab my shades outta my pocket, put them on, and head back to the room.

"Damn that bad of a hangover huh?" Keen laughs and shakes his head.

"Yeah," I laugh even though my headache couldn't compare to my heartbreak.

"Our Uber's here, and also lets keep this between us. I don't want this to mess up the crew. You feel me?"

He says and I nod, even though I don't feel him at all.

Then we begin heading out, leaving all my hopes in a stranger's guest bedroom.

. . .

I unlock and walk into my house about to head upstairs until I hear my mother.

"Where have you been?" She says sitting on the living room's couch.

"Out with my friends," I continue walking past her.
"Don't walk away while I'm talking to you!" She yells at me.

I pivot and walk back with a little attitude.
"What's up?" I say.

"Why do you have an attitude?" She practically yells at me.

"Well it would've been nice to see you at my graduation yesterday but you know. No biggie," I say to her being pretty blunt.

"You know we had important business to take care of," I role my eyes and try not to curse her out, "And is that hickeys on your neck?" She questions me angrily.

"Well just like you didn't make my graduation your 'business,' this shouldn't be your business either." I say and then my mom gets up and back hands me.

"Get your ungrateful hoe ass out of my face, and later I expect an apology and your father and I need to speak to you about something over dinner. So get your act together, dress classy, and be ready at six," I then storm off to my room.

After slamming my room door, I decide to brush my teeth then take a shower.

While showering I can't help but contain the tears and focus on how I took two L's already today.