1

"I'm going back to 505." Harry said. He rested his hand on the ottoman and flicked off a piece of dust that sat there.

"Harry you can't do that."

"Says who? I'm going to do it, even if it's a seven hour flight or a forty five minute drive. Nothing's stopping me. Not even you."

"Harry, you're going to get a restraining order."

"No I won't. I didn't bother him the first time and I won't bother him now. I just want to know who he is." Harry went to his room and began packing for his journey. He neatly folded his clothes and grabbed a duffle bag and packed a few pairs of shoes in a way that they wouldn't get the other dirty.

"Do you even know his name?" Liam asked from around the corner.

"No. I just know that he's ravishing, I want him to be mine and I will do whatever it takes to see him again."

"This isn't a good idea."

"Don't start. Please. If you don't like what I'm doing, go home. I'm sorry but I want to see him one more time."

And with that, Liam left Harry's home, worried about what Harry was about to do and Harry left, back on his way to the apartment condo he was at a few days ago, hoping that maybe he would catch the beautiful boy.

He remembered the way their shoulders bumped as they passed each other in the hall and how their eyes met for a split second. Harry felt butterflies just by the color of his crystal blue eyes and an electric shock at the small touch they shared.

It wasn't anything serious, but to Harry, it was all he could think about for the past few days. He had went to visit an old friend who had recently moved back to the states. When he was leaving the building, he bumped into someone and looked up to see the most beautiful being he'd ever laid his eyes on. No words could describe the beauty of this boy and the way his hips swayed as his body moved with each step, the way his lips curled into a smile when Harry apologized for having had bumped into him, the way his lashes delicately brushed his cheeks with every blink, how his hair seemed to perfectly frame his holy sent features.

Harry hadn't heard his voice because the man didn't say anything back but he was positive that it would sound like a beautiful symphony of music. As he drove for a good forty five minutes, he saw the large building up ahead and he parked in the nearest spot he could find.

He jumped out of his car and walked through the building entrance, towards the elevator and up to where he thought the blue eyed boy lived. He waited down the hall for what seemed like seven hours and finally decided on going to his friends place a few doors down. Maybe he'd see him tomorrow.