8

Harry and Louis had gotten to know more and more about each other as the days passed, and the weeks that followed. They had had their first kiss when Harry took Louis on a picnic.

Louis had been looking up at the already black sky. The moonlight streamed down upon his olive skin. He pointed at the moon, the shape of his lips reflecting the crescent above.

"Finders keeps, losers weepers. There, it's mine. That's settled. How much do you think I can sell it for?"

Harry laughed and he couldn't help but stare at Louis' lips. Oh, how he wanted to kiss those rosy red lips. And so he did. It was a full on, open mouthed, almost sexual kiss and they loved it. Harry loved the way Louis' smaller body melted into his. The way their lips fit like two puzzle pieces. The way they quietly moaned as Louis played with Harry's hair and his grip became tighter and tighter. They finally pull apart after what seemed like ages and stared into each other's eyes. Harry's full of wonder and love. Louis' full of curiosity and passion.

Harry was attracted to Louis in the way butterflies were to nectar. His skin tingled as Louis slowly ran his fingers up, from Harry's arm to his face. They were happily absorbed by a feeling of love that played in their subtle smiles and soft gaze.

They had unofficially been together for almost a month and Harry had been thinking of a way to make it official.

"Babe?" Louis snapped Harry out of his daze and looked down into Louis' blue eyes as they sat on the couch in Louis' apartment. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Harry kissed Louis' forehead and held him closer. "Just thinking about stuff."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Louis gently swung his legs over and rested them on Harry's lap.

"How about later? I'm going to run some errands and I will be back soon okay? Get dressed, I'm taking you somewhere nice." Harry pecked Louis' lips and scattered small kisses all over his face as Louis giggled and held onto Harry's face.

Harry left, with the intention of making Louis officially his. He wore the yellow, floral blazer that he had first met Louis in, and he had bought a bouquet of colorful roses. He made a reservation at a nice restaurant just outside of town and he couldn't wait any longer so he drove back to Louis' place and knocked on the door.

Louis opened the door seconds later, wearing a navy blue button up and his signature black pants.

"Hello gorgeous. Are you ready?" Harry gave Louis a quick kiss and Louis smiled.

"As ready as I'll ever be. Where are you taking me?"

"That's a surprise. You don't get to know." Harry pulled Louis to his side as they walked to his car.

First stop, dinner. They pulled into the parking and Louis stepped out and gasped.

"Woah. Harry, I should've dressed a bit more fancier."