2

"What are you doing back down here?" Patrick, Harry's friend, asked once they were both inside.

"I bumped into someone the other day when I left and I can't stop thinking about him."

Patrick gave him a knowing look and smirked. He brought Harry a glass of water and he took a few sips and said a quick 'thank you' before setting the cup down.

"I know it seems demented, Liam said it wasn't a good idea but I want to speak to him. He's very. . . alluring."

"What's he look like? I know most of my neighbors, I might know who you bumped into." Harry thought for a moment about how to explain the man that he was eager to see again and hopefully get the chance to talk to.

"His eyes were blue." Harry started.

"What kind of blue? I have quite a few neighbors with blue eyes."

"Not the ordinary sky blue but they were blue like the sea, crystal clear blue. Looking into his eyes, even for that split second, I could hear the waves crashing against the shore. They were the blue that falls into the sky before the sun disappears, with specks of wild colors here and there. His eyes were blue like that warm, wool sweater I own and put on when the air gets chilly. Comfortable, warm, familiar. His eyes were that kind of blue."

"Woah there, Mr. I'm a poet. I just wanted to know the shade of blue."

"Electrifying blue. The kind that makes your blood want to dance."

"I think I know who you're talking about. That was an intense description of his eyes but I know who you bumped into."

Harry leaned forward and straightened out his pants and pushed his glasses up higher.

"Who is it?"

"Tomlinson. He's a great guy. Real funny and good company."

"Tomlinson?" Harry questioned. "That's his name?"

"No! That's his last name. His name is Louis. Louis Tomlinson. That's your mystery man."

"Are you friends with him?"

"More like acquaintances but yeah I guess so. He comes over to drink sometimes and vice versa. He was actually coming over later tonight." Patrick looked up at his clock and chuckled when he looked back at Harry who seemed very nervous and appalled at the idea of getting to meet him tonight.

"Really?" Harry said in disbelief as he stood up. "Do I look decent?"

Harry held out his arms as he spun in a circle and fixed his curls so that little ringlets would hit his forehead.

"Harry you look great. You always do. You look like a million bucks." Patrick laughed and stood up to get more water and another glass for Louis who should be showing up soon.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked once Patrick walked back into the living room. "The blazer isn't too much?"

"You wouldn't be Harry without your signature blazers. Leave it on. Have a seat, drink some water, you'll be fine."

There was a knock at the door.

"He's here." Harry whispered.