authors note

I honestly really enjoyed writing this & I kind of wish it was a longer story & not a short story but I hope you guys enjoyed reading it:)

Also the reason the chapters are so short, is because there are exactly 505 words in each one.

It was pretty hard & a bit frustrating if I'm being honest lol I had to reread the chapters after writing it, delete words or sentences, change a sentence so it was a word longer or shorter. Rephrase and think about what to say to make it all fit but in the end I think I made it work out.

And yes, they were indeed lovers in their past lives & that's why they fell for each other as quickly as they did. I wasn't able to fit it into the story but this is why they were so comfortable in telling each other all the stuff they did and why it seemed like they had known each other for longer than they really did.

I wrote this at 2 in the morning, I was so tired but this idea came into my head & I wanted to write it down. I know this might seem like they fell in love too quickly to some people, or that they admitted their feelings way too early, but the inspiration for this came from my relationship with my ex. (We're still very good friends)

When we met, it already felt like we knew each other. I felt like I had known him longer than the time I've been alive & it was a strange feeling. I won't go into detail about this because I can make a story out of our relationship too but I won't lmao but let's just say we fell in love right at the start & it may be one of my favorite relationships :)

So I really do hope you guys enjoyed this short story:)))))))