Five

"Okay, so I'm finding it hard to know who would want to do something bad in this list you have made here." I said going through shade's list.

Fummi
Layo
Lade
Tunde
Latifah
Funke
Bimpe
Ifedayo....

"Why would Bumps the nerd name be here, I doubt she would ever think of doing such." I said.

"Well, remember that even though she's a nerd and she reads all the time, you still beat her in class and that could be her interior motive." Shade said whispering like we were in some secret service movie.

"Shade cut it off." Ife said coming into my room from the kitchen, her light cheek tinted with an hint of red.

"Are you blushing?" I ask surprised as she walked and sat on the bed.

"Wait what?, of course not." She said stuttering.

"No shit, she definitely is. She's so red." Shade shouted.

"Shhhhh, tune it down." Ife said silently.

"No shit, you are so red!" Shade whisper yelled.

"Can you guys stop!! Why do you keep whispering and shade you need to stop those Korean secret agent movies you watch, it's having an effect on you." I said sighing.

"Why would you say so?" She ask feigning hurt.

"Because you keep whispering like we are in a movie even though we are not." I said as I turned to face Ife who had turned even more red and sighed. It was obvious she ran into my brother but I'll rather her tell me the story than jumping to conclusion.

"So... What happened downstairs and where's the chocolate you went to get for us." I ask.

"True! Where are the chocolates?" Shade ask loudly again.

"Not her fault, she's just naturally lousy." My subconscious said as I sighed.

"Ife, what happened." I ask again.

"I saw Seye downstairs and he looks so handsome and...." She trailed off, looking dreamy.

"Eeew, that my bro we are talking about. You are a goner sha with this way you are doing." I said shaking my head on pity.

"Wo, you are the one that know. Let her talk ooh. Ife, oya gist us. What happened downstairs." Shade ask.

"We almost kissed as I was about to take something in the freezer..."She was saying as shade screeched interrupting her while I also shouted "what!"

"Yea." She replied me.

"Please rewind to what actually happened before you guys wanted to kiss?" Shade said as I decided to have a good talk with either Ife or my brother before the day ends.

"So as I was..." She was saying as I cut her off again.

"Ife, I don't really think it's a good thing to be having that kind of thoughts for my brother because..." I was saying before being cut off by Shade.

"Bad belle, leave them na. Let them play love jare." She said as I shook my head. I was confused because I knew my brother doesn't believe in love due to what happened between his parents before his dad finally met my mom and even now he doesn't believe in love, he just believe that they have a mutual agreement. There and then, I choose whom I was going to have the talk with.

"So... As I touched the chocolates and was about to bring it out. Something so nice just started smelling and I almost thought it was the chocolates until I heard his voice behind me. Omo, his voice is so romantic." she said dreamily.

"So, in surprise. I just shut the freezer and turned to face him. Fortunately for me, I stared into his eyes and then we almost got lost in each others eyes.... " I cut her off.

"Do you mean fortunately or unfortunately?" I said as they both pinned me with their eyes and I raised up my hands in mock surrender.

"So as I was saying, we were so lost..."

"Like really, don't you think..." I cut in again as they both looked at me with bad eye.

"Okay okay." I said.

"So... We were getting closer and closer to each other and then..."

"Do you guys really want to..." I cut in again.

"For Christ sake, just get out!!" They both yelled at me as I scramble off the bed and left my room.

"Hey bro." I said walking to his room. He removed his headset as I walked in. I closed his door and sat down beside him on his bed.

"What's up." He ask turning to face me.

"Hmm, nothing really." I said.

"So... That means something is wrong, right." he ask raising an eyebrow.

"Don't do that with me. It's about you and not me." I said as I groaned.

"God, I knew this would happen. Don't worry, your friend is safe." He said.

"It's not about that, I care about the both of you and I can't stand any of you being hurt so I need you to tell me why you are doing this because we both know you don't believe in love." I said.

"Yes I don't but this days I don't know, I have been having a different idea. Just because I don't doesn't mean I can't be happy with a girl, we could just have a mutual agreement like mom and dad." He said.

"When are you going to accept that what mom and dad has isn't some mutual agreement. It's love, I mean why do you think mom keeps glowing happily. " I ask.

"Well I know that, maybe I'm just not ready to accept it but you can say In my own words that I have a mutual agreement with Ife and maybe just maybe, I will be bold enough to develop it." He said as I screamed happily.

"Sssh, calm down. Don't tell her okay but I just felt like you had a right to know." he said as I hugged him with both hands.

"Okay okay, so I got you a gift." He said bringing out a keyed diary and presenting me the key.

"Thanks bro, I love you!" I said as i got a pen from his table and wrote down his words.

9/5/18

Maybe, I'm just not ready to accept it and in my own words you can say I'm in mutual agreement with her and maybe just maybe, I will be bold enough to develop it....

*****
Hi guys, how have you been. Being a while isn't it, I hope you loved the update. Remember to vote and comment.

Question of the chapter: What's your take on ife and seye's story or should I say relationship. Drop your comment below, love you all and laters.