Seven

Thankfully, the day went by very fast and it was soon time for break which lasted for 30 minutes.

"Oya, Let's go to the bursary ooh." Shade said, turning around to face me as the Agricultural science teacher left the class.

"Sure. Do you want anything?" I ask Mide who was engrossed with the notes he was copying.

"Erhmm, you don't mind if I send you?" He ask

"No, I don't. Do you want anything?" I ask again.

"Yea, can you get me a bottle of Pulpy orange and Porpcon?" He ask

"Okay." I said as I stood up, rushing to go and meet my friends.

"Wait, hold up." He said as I turned around.

"What?" I ask

"You didn't collect money." He said

"Don't worry about it, my treat since you have been a good boy and have been working on your notes since morning." I replied smiling at him. He seem taken aback for a moment before he nodded and replied with a,
"Thank you."

"You are welcome." I said as I rushed to meet Ife and Shade.

"Na wa ooh, since morning." Shade complained as I reached them.

"Calm down johr. Oya tell me, Is that hottie the one you met the other day?" Ife ask as I nodded.

"No way!" Ife said, as we launched into a full gist on our way to the bursary.

****
Mide's POV

I smiled as she left, she was just so different and I haven't stopped thinking about her since the day I met her but it had been a surprise today that we ended up together.

"Maybe it's a sign." My subconscious said as I nodded to myself.

"Definitely is." I muttered turning to my note as someone pulled up beside me.

"Hi." A girl said, she was light skin and beautiful but she looked like trouble and it was exactly what I wanted to avoid in Nigeria.

"Hey." I said putting on my poker face which was basically expressionless.

"I'm Helen, I'm the class monitor..." she started but was cut off by some group of guys at the back.

"Assistant my dear. He's not interested in your antics, go and look for some other guy to sleep with abeg." A guy said as I looked at the group. The guy that spoke was dark, very dark but he was tall, lanky and very handsome. Not as handsome and built as I was though but he wasn't bad. He noticed me looking at him and waved.

"Hi, I'm Larry." He said, while I smiled at him.

"Mide." I replied.

"Whatever Larry, you just want me to like you but I'd never even look at you." Helen replied as I shook my head.

"What a poor comeback." My subconscious lamented as the guy's laughed realizing that too.

"Anyways, Ignore those fools. If you need anything, anything I repeat, don't hesitate to contact me." She said saying the last part of her sentence sultrily, coming close to me with half of her boobs out and up in her school uniform as she whispered it in my ear.

"Shidioke, Oya dadubule. (Open your ass, come on lie down.) Helen helen." The guys teased as she gave them the middle finger.

"Will gladly do." A short guy in the group shouted as she sashayed back to her seat.

"Don't forget Mide." She said again before carrying her bag and leaving the class as I shook my head.

"Wonder's shall never end." I thought.

"I know right." One of the guys said as they all approached me.

"How did she become the class representative?" I voiced out my thoughts.

"Don't ask, don't ask." One of them replied

"Hi Mide." Larry said as they scattered themselves on the chairs around me.

"I'm Tunde." The short one who had said he will gladly fuck her introduced.

"I'm Ben." The one that had called our class teacher sexy earlier said.

"I'm Joseph." Ben's seat mate who had been urging him on and teasing each teacher along with Ben all day said.

"And I'm Chike, we are the fantastic five." The last guy said as I burst into laughter.

"What the hell is Fantastic Five." I ask.

"Well you know from the movie fantastic four." Chike said.

"Okay, so what are your superpowers?" I ask.

"So you mean you haven't noticed?" A slightly familiar voice said outside the circle as I turned to meet Tinu.

"Well, I haven't." I said, cocking my head to one side.

"Well, Ben here is famous for his troublemaking, Joseph..." she started as Ben stopped her.

"Tinu, my crush and you are breaking my heart like this. You know I'm not a troublemaker nah." He said going on his knees with fake tears on his face as he tried to hold her hands but she slapped it away and I felt slightly relieved.

"Haaa, you have just officially broken my heart." He said, fake crying as the rest of the group including Tinu started laughing.

"Go and sit down somewhere jare. As I was saying, Joseph is known for being Ben's Anchor and back bone. Chike is know for his sweetness. Larry is known for his handsomeness and Tunde is known for his brazen way of talking." She said, sitting among the boys comfortably like it was something she was used to.

"Okay, I guess those superpowers are good enough then." I said.

"Okay good. Shoo, shoo, you guys should get away from my seat. I feel hot." She said pursuing the boys who respected her and stood up.

"Bye Mide." They said, leaving the class as Tinu took a seat beside me.

"So, I see you met the fantastic five." She said with a light smile on her face, a smile that screams 'I have memories with those guys." before passing me my drink and popcorn.

"Yea, I have. Are you guys close?" I ask.

"Yea we are, especially larry. He has a heart of gold." She said.

"Ooh really, do you like the guy or something?" I ask lightly while I felt weird.

"It's called jealousy boo." My subconscious muttered. Before I had time to reply it, she talked.

"No ooh, like keh. Larry is my gee, we go a long way." She said laughing at my assumptions.

"Ooh okay. By the way, thank you for the drink." I said while she nodded and went back to talking with her friends.

"She seems like a handful, are you sure you want to get involved." My subconscious taunt.

"Well, thank God my hands are free at the moment." I fired back.

****
A'N: So yea, this is it. A new update and I hope we are making progress 😁

Don't forget to vote and comment. Bye!