Δ21Δ

Jennie's POV

Xiumins voice was so good...but..

The fireflie's wings ruining it..and the scary creatures starts to ruin everything...they scare the elfs and fairies to back up...

But then i saw the two goblins which is king taehyungs servants...i knew he would come...

But now with his scary creatures..

"Primrose kingdom...i respect it with peace but you pay us with a love potion taken away by an elf..who could that be?" king taehyung spoke..

I knew it...

"What's happening here?!"Father suprisly ask..

"Gaurds!protect father!" i shout and the gaurds quickly covered father with their sword and shield..

And i quickly slide up my sword and grip it with anger...i knew it king taehyung...an evil king like you would never change forever!

"Jennie what are you doing?!" father worriedly shout.."I will kill that king father!" i said and quickly flew and landed infront of the feared king..."I knew it!"...but before i said that i heared Lisa's name..

Feared king...but i am not scared of you.."Here's the lovely brave princess...what are we playong now?" he said and grinned..if i could only ripped that mouth..

"What the hell are you here?!" i said and point my sword to him,and he raised his sword to me..

"Oh just one of your sister's elf...takes the love potion...he tresspassed my kingdom to go to sugar plum so he can gave the primrose to sugarplum and make a love potion...he even take sugar plum away from the kingdom...but sadly sugar plum disagree to go with him.." he tell..

"That's not true liar!" jungkook suddenly shout that makes the people gasp and whisper...and widen my eyes..

"Oh speaking of the elf i was talking about.." the king said and smirk

He did what?...jungkook..did that?..jungkook..is this what you hide from us?!..

"Jungkook?!...what have you done!" i shout...with worried eyes

"Is that true jungkook?" xiumin ask.

"Hey you bug king!leave the princesses..cesses?? Alone!" kai jump out and shine like a fake savior...

"Kai!your not in my business!" i shout and attacks the king with the sword but unluckily the feared quickly blocks it and but i attacks again and the king blocks it again...

"Where's the love potion?" "Let go of my sister!" i growl and about to attack again but the creatures stop me by holding my arms back..

"Ugh!let me go!" i struggle..and one of creatures grab my sword and point to me..

This creatures...

"I only got here to take back the love potion...but where is it now?" the king sarcastic said...

"Bring my sister back!" i said pulling my arms to get free from the creatures holding me..

"Oh!i will take her away too,if!you can bring back the love potion so i will exchange it with your lovely sister"

He only said and fly away with his creatures..but this two are still holding me tight...augh!

I quickly pulled my arms amd i got free from them...and i saw them grinning and chuckling..

I quickly attack them by kicking and they quickly throw my sword and ran away to follow their king...

I pick up my sword and slide it in the case.."I'm sorry princess..it's my fault" jungkook said and face him with blank expression..and he face me with fear,sad and worried expression..

"Im glad you know it's your fault...so this is why you keep silent when your with us?..you should tell me what's your problem..but you should bring back the love potion..hand me it" i said and raise my wide palm infront of him..

And he lowered his head "I'm sorry...i dont have it..it was taken away..im so sorry" he said almost cracking up..

"By who?" i questioned "Heunning Kai" he answered...

Heunning...kai?!the new friend he's talking about?!why would he stole it?!i know he's lying!..

"Your lying!tell me the truth!" "He's my new friend!but i am wrong...he just help me to lead me to sugar plum...and when i got the love potion,sugar plum said i should take her with me..so i did but she was caught again by that feared king...and heunning kai,stole it from me like just now" he explain..

"What?!...whats on your mind to have a love potion jungkook?!" i angrily ask..

"cause....cause...i just did" he answer...

"That's all?!you just got that cause you did?!...are you crazy!?" i said...

"I'm so sorry.." and his tears begun to slide down...

But i feel he will not do that...i know him so long..but he never think of taking a love potion..someone's covered..

"Spill it.." i said.."Spill it jungkook...i know your covering someone..SPILL IT!!" i shout in anger...and he startled..

In a sec. Its a silence..

"It's just me...it's only me,im not covering someone cause i just want to...love lisa..and i want her to love me back.."....

"..jungkook...your crazy.."i whispered

"I am.."

"You elf!you better be in the prison!its your fault why is my princess lisa was taken away,its because of you!You bring us the danger with that love potion!" father suddenly shouts and landed i front of me..facing his back on me and pointong on jungkook..

"Father stop...it's someone's fault,jungkook..you have to do what i say,go find the love potion with xiumin" i said and spread my wings and flap causing me to float in the air..

"What are you talking about jennie?!and where are you going?!" father angrily ask..geez,I've never seen father be angry like this before..

Jungkook is still my friend my happy,loyal and honest friend..he's not right to blame for it,it is someone who did this...

"Jungkook,xiumin go now pls" xiumin nod and walk away with jungkook..

"Answer me jennie!" "I'm going to rescue my sister father!i don't like to do nothing!"i said..and about to flew away but father catch my ankle...

"Your not going,cause your a princess,jennie!let kai do this thing!" "What?!"i widen my eyes and look at kai..

"Wise choice your highness,prince kai will rescue your precious princess lisa" he said gladly jumping infront of us..

"I will not father!" i said and kick my foot in the air causing father to let go my ankle and i fly away..

Im sorry father but i have to do this alone...

Sooo that was sooo sad haha so again sorry for grammars and typos or mistakes haha its just my hands are too lazy but my brain is active so i have to do it..but anyways!i hope you like my story..if you want more story just follow me for bangtan pink stories!
Understand?!(╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Jimin:You nice keep going!❤