Δ29Δ

Jungkook's POV

King taehyung...he did not make it,i feel sorry..

Lisa is crying at him too..and his mother is crying uncontrollably,her mother is pretty..she must raise him good..

I walk to lisa behind her and pat her back "Lisa stop crying.." i said and hug her and place her head to my chest..

Jennie..she just stare outside with tears slide down her cheek...how come she's sad because of him?

"Don't worry everything will gonna be alright.." i said sofly and kiss her head

And she cry more...

Jimin's POV

I saw rosè a while ago and called her but she ignored me and rescue the creatures inside with jungkook..

I can't believe she is here!after years of waiting i finally saw her,here in primrose kingdom..

But why..i just knew it now?

But..finally i can talk to her now in person..i finally saw again her beautiful face..and saw her magic which she made a barrier to protect us from falling large thing..

I slowly walk behind her...she's healing the leg of jisoo..

First I'll call her sugar plum..i don't know she change her name..or is it her nickname?

"Sugar plum?..." i lowly called then jisoo,jin,xiumin and yoongi looked at me...

Yoongi your finally here..but I'm here for her..

And plum looks at me...

Why didn't i saw her smile?i want to see it...

"Oh hi!what can i do for you?"..she ask in bitter-sweet voice... "I-uh...uhm...." what's happening to me??

Tell her that your jimin!

"..if you don't have to say anything,i will help the others..just call me if you know what you will gonna say okay?"she said..

She didn't....recognize me,she even don't recognize my wings...maybe she's just busy and serious about this situation...i must wait for her..right!

Let's wait for her...

Xiumin's POV

What does jimin want to plum?

He looks so confuse?maybe..

"Are you okay now?" "Can you move your leg?" jin and yoongi ask worriedly and jisoo just look at them and smile.."Yeah..thanks for helping me" she thanked and stand up..

What..is happening..here...

"Okay don't compete here..we are in serious situation" i said and jin and jisoo gasp..and look at each other..

"Our king!" they said and run where jennie sat on the ground...yoongi and i just follow them..

I saw lisa is resting in jungkook's chest,the pretty lady is still crying..and jennie..just stare outside emotionally...

King taehyung...is gone..

I don't know what's running in Jennie's head,..is she sad because of the king?..are they already friends?...i don't know the story but i gotta go to jungkook..

"Taehyung!!" jisoo shout banging at the barrier..and jin just stop her..they are loyal goblins,they did their best to be his servants...

Outside the barrier..was covered in dust so we cannot see outside here..