Δ28Δ

Hoseok's POV

"Hoseok?!why did you do that??!" "Do you want us to be killed?!" they shouted at me..what's their problem?i just do what kai said.

"What?..he gave us the signal?" i said and shrugged.."So you want the king to cut our wings?" yoongi said crossing his arm "Nno??" "Then don't do whatever kai said" jimin said..

"Look there's a crack.." i said and point to the wall.."I told you!now we will be burried here alive!" jimin said and he flew up "Sorry!we gotta go now" i said and we fly away from the basement..

Wow..i can't believe that i have that kind of strength?i just bang the cage through the wall and..it took a dangerous cracks to this kingdom..

I just did it cause kai owe us..and now jimin and yoongi gave up at him?...i mean they hate kai,i hate kai too but i hope the promise he said may be true soon..and if he did not...then i will kill him...

Me jimin and yoongi are childhood bestfriend and we met kai since in middle ages..and he make our life worse,he does the trouble and we covered it for him,and if he want something we give it to him we treat him like a newmember of our friendship...but i think he just messed it up!

And he look at himself like a leader to our eyes...honestly he's a coward,he's like a child who acts like he want to eat candy everyday...inshort..if he seen something he like,he will get it..

When we got to the hallway we saw jin and jisoo running with xiumin..

Oh xiumin..he's silent a while ago,he didn't speak a word...and I'm afarid to talk to him cause..he might just stare at me and glare at me..

"Ugh!" "Jisoo!" i heard and saw jisoo was stuck in a hard wood...i mean her leg was under of the heavy wood that falls above..

"Jisoo.." yoongi said and stop and twisted his head toward them.."Yoongi what are you looking at?!we gotta go!" jimin shout but yoongi just ignore him..

He's looking at the goblins and xiumin..

"..i will be after you jimin,hoseok!now go!" he just said and flew to jisoo who's stuck in the heavy wood..

"Let's go jimin" i just said and we flew away outside the kingdom..

While we are escaping the wrecking kingdom the creatures are running to survive,others help the little one's..

After escaping the kingdom..i saw the army and the scary creatures widen their eyes in what their seeing..

The kingdom was slowly wrecking...

Yoongi where are you?

Yoongi's POV

"Jisoo.." she's stuck i must help her..

"Yoongi what are you looking at?!we gotta go!" jimin shout and i look at them "..i will be after you jimin,hoseok!now go!" i shout and quicklt flew to jisoo..

"Jisoo are you okay?!" i said worriedly trying to lift the hard wood "Ahh!I'm not!..my leg is stuck!" she whimper "Can you teleport?" i ask "She can't teleport!" jin quickly answer "Let's lift it together,lets be quick or we will be burry here alive i swear!" xiumin said and we lift the wood and throw it to the back..

"Thanks..ugh!..i have a wound..my leg i can't move it" jisoo said easing the pain in her face...

"Jin teleport with xiumin out here,I'll carry jisoo away trust me" i said and carry her..she's so light.

"What?!why can't i just teleport with her??" he worriedly ask "Instead if i carry xiumin he's heavy you know" i said and jin just look at jisoo and teleported...