Chapter 1

I walked to the hallway as people on computers greeted me politely. I was normally walking with my black leather boots, black leather pants, white plain tee and two black leather barsony on my thigh holding two of my M1911A Pistol guns. I was holding my leather jacket on my left hand while my right hand was swaying over my sides freely.

I knocked on the room before entering. "You want to see me boss?" I asked Carter. Our boss in CAPTAIN.

CAPTAIN is the name of our company, what is our company? Group of boys and girls risking their lives to save people who are in need. We are so not police. Simply we are agents.

"Cara, I called you in because I have a new exciting mission for you" He stated smoothly. I smiled. Having a new mission is amazing. It makes your rank even higher if you complete it. As of today I'm the 3rd best agent here.

"Exciting huh? Tell me what it is" I stated.

He laughed. "You are going to protect One Direction from drug dealers" He informed me.

"What?! You've got to be kidding me! No. Those gay lame boy band who is very fucking famous? Oh no. No" I said raising my hands in surrender. "No no no. I'm leaving get another agent"

"Look Cara, you've been one of the best here. They asked me to get the boys one of my best agents. And I put you in this mission because I trust you more that you know it." He pointed me.

"Why does it have to be me?" I asked him nagging.

"Your the only one available. Besides, you can do this. It isn't so dangerous unlike your other missions before. You'll get all you need on the stock room. Get as much as life saver you need for this." He explained.

I let out a sigh.

"How long?" I asked him.

"Well, as soon as the drug dealers stop harming the boys" He stated.

I nodded. "Pack your things and there will be a car sending you to the boy's place next thing tomorrow morning. Don't you worry Cara. You are Cara! Nothing can defeat a girl like you" He teased me

"Yeah yeah whatever. I have to go" I said softly. I went near him and kissed his cheek. "Bye dad" I whispered

"Bye sweetheart"

Yes he is my father. Well, actually not. He saved my life back then when I was little. I lost my mum and dad at a very young age. Since then he treated me like his child and as for me I treated him as my father. He personally trained me so I could become a agent. That is one of the reason why I became 3rd I guess.

I took my bag and loaded it with 10 boxes of bullets for my Pistol and another 10 boxes for my Colt 45. I took two Colt 45 guns so in total I only have 4 guns.

I took two daggers from the shelf here in the storage room and put them on my legs where there are holders for them. I looked at my bag that is now full of bullets and has two guns. I sigh and whispered. "Here we go again Cara."

Another mission to put my life in danger.