FIVE

KIERA
THE NEXT DAY
i woke up around 8:00 since school started at 9:00.not gonna lie i didnt want to go school cause first look at the state of me ,i still had bruises and cuts and second because some of OG one even came to my school. But it was quite okay cause raheem and Jessica came to my school. I grabbed my phone to check any notifications. And there was one from Desmond.

Desmond 💕
Yo b you good ?

A little smile came on my face but didn't want to open it yet cause i know i would of out longed this conversation and will be late to school. So i went to shower , brushed my teeth and got dressed. I wasn't bothered to do my hair is i put it cornrows i put on my wig. My school didn't have uniform so i put on blue leggings,a white tee and a denim jacket with some slip on vans.

 My school didn't have uniform so i put on blue leggings,a white tee and a denim jacket with some slip on vans

Then i was out the house. Kasey was gonna take me to school today just so am safe so i got in his car and we was off.

20 later......

Me
Heyy,yeh am good wbu ?
Desmond 💕
Sn yeh am good still,what am I allowed to pick you up from skl yh ?
Me
Wait huh i look really bummy today 😕
Desmond 💕
I don't care b imma pick up inna bit cutie
Me
Ughh alright den x

I was panic so hard that my legs were shaking. This leng cheng is picking me up.
Okayyyyyy.

I finnaly arrived to school and saw Jessica from a far. As i was getting closer she saw me and ran up too me jumping for a hug. I haven't seen Jessica since the party because she got bagged by the fed for holding Tyrone's shank. Dumb fuck.

"Bitchh you got me here by myself you good now?"she seemed so excited and hyper i clocked something was up or she knew something about me and Desmond.

"Yeh am good anywhoo why you so hyper what happened"

"Famm so basically.........me and Tyrone broke up"then she started laughing.

My jaw dropped. Even though I didn't like him like him like dat they was going out for 5 month now but is even good atleast she realise he was shit cah i swear i saw him speak to some other bitch but whatever. A hoe singleeee.

We finished our conversation and started walking to french class. Whilst walking i saw nicoles approaching the OG ones like they were boys.

Wait so you mean to tell me your boys wid both sides that are beefing each other some discombobulated kid.

We then locked eyes and i shook my head in disgust. I now go this nigga on ropes hehe.

End of school

I was fully tierd and ready to go home but I remembered Desmond was picking me up and he was deffo not gonna take me home straight. So me and Jessica walked to the to the exit. And a of OG one standing seemed to be waiting for us. He approached to us all serious.