CHAPTER 13.

P.s this chapter is quite long

(I kind of got lost in the editing so if there's any misspelling I apologised)

Earlier on the day
Desmond

My mind has been all over the placed i had to go to Jessica house to see Wagwan. Kiera did come knocking on Jessica house but she told me not to open the door and she will talk to her later. Am still finding it difficult to understand why she played man like i never did anything bad to her but shitttt she tyrna hurt me imma hurt her worse.

Jessica has bare acting wierd wid man aswell bare touching me and shit so i patterned a plan. Obviously man can try beat and leave Jessica and hurt both of them cah Jessica is fucking butters she is even lucky she is getting my ting. Then I will past the news around and kiera will found out and feel like shit.  Light work.

" so listen yeah man has to know whats going on inih. Why am I hearing that kiera is giving blows to the opps gang?"

" well......she told me not to tell anyone but yeah and she was even still talking to that nicoles guy idk why you was chatting to her" she said in a innocent way

" is kinda cold here,do you wanna come in the other room instead" she asked

"Say nothing"

I was tyrna get my answer but she just kept on doing some freaky shit and let me not lie it was turn me on.

" so when did she do all of this?-"

"- des can we talk bout this later okay" she said as she got on top of me.

I haven't even jeeted in a long time so why not.

Kiera
I have called Jessica and Desmond phone 1000 times and noone wanted to answer no i knew something was going on.
" my sissssss ........fucking hows your man treating you?"joyce asked

" waittt yu have a man" stephanie asked

" yea" I answered

" who?"

" some guy called Desmond one of kerrem friends"

" huhhh tall darkskin desmond"

" yeahhhhhh

" waittttt lemme see" stephanie said

I pulled out my phone to show her a picture