SIX

The next day
Desmond
From yesterday i could clearly say i was hooked. I would never back a girls beef ,but it felt like i had to back it as if she is already my girl officially. When i got home yesterday all I could think about was her and how i was gonna ask her out. I knew i had to get myself together before asking because she was stoosh like that. I got my phone from my table and went on snap.  I saw that she made a snap last night.

  I saw that she made a snap last night

So i popped up.
Me
My babes aswell you feel me😉
K🐍💕
Your too funny 😂
Me
You good tho ,you not going skl today?
K🐍💕
Nahh Kasey said am not going back to that skl same as kerrem and raheem.
Me
Rahh klm den ,come buck me then😌
K🐍💕
Omds where????
Me
Mcdezz b
K🐍💕
alright den come to my house first tho
Me
Sn inna bit cutie.

Then left the chat. To be honest I didn't want to go mcdezz i just wanted to stay in her house with her. So i got dressed ,a black hoodie ,grey joggers and a black jacket.

Put my airpods in and left my house

Put my airpods in and left my house. Before arriving at i went to get McDonald's for the both of us since it was where we was supposed to go the hopped in my car and was on my way to her house.
40 mins later.......

I knocked on the door and heard her running down the stairs. She opened the door and it hit different. She was looking so leng. She was wearing stone coloured v neck top , grey ripped jeans and a black leather jacket with some vans and a little bag . Basic but sexii. She had a fat back aswell so it made it extra good.

"Fuck my life mate"I couldn't stop looking at her deffo a keeper.

"Why you look at me like dat-"

"You look fucking sexi una"

"Oh thank you,can we go now ?"

"Nah I brought it her ,we are staying in your house"

"Oh my daze desmond why didn't you tell me before ?"

"I forgot b"

She finnaly let me in and we was both walking upstairs. We went into her room room.