Cherry Chapstick

Hades
I carry her to my couch. She tastes like cherry chapstick. My tongue starts to explore every inch of her mouth. I start to feel around for her bra. One hand on her face, one on her back. It snaps open. After I open it I move my hand onto her waist. The other one in her hair. I move onto her neck as she moans and grasps the arm of the couch behind her. I kiss her down to her collarbone. She backs up on the couch and I tilt my head. Then she puts her arms up. I smile and take off her shirt and then her bra. I throw it on the floor. I go back to her neck. And she whispers to me to take off mine.

Persephone
He takes off his shirt and goes back onto my neck. I push on his chest and he backs up. I slide off my ripped jeans and he smiles. He starts traveling down from my neck. To my collarbone. He gets up and licked his fingers. I seductively take off my panties so he can explore my glistening wet folds. I kick my underwear from my foot all the while he keeps traveling. I'm biting my bottom lip and can feel the blood rushing towards my face. He finally gets to where I want him to be. He slides his fingers into me. I cry out. He moves further down the couch and put his tongue on me. He puts three fingers in me and starts to go faster.

Hades
I can feel her body start to shake as I go faster. Her walls caving in. She lets out a loud moan, almost a scream. I decide to take off my pants. She sits up when I back away and take off my belt. I'm about to throw it on the floor.
"No, bring it." and she runs to the hall
"Are you looking for the bedroom?" as she walks into the bathroom
"Yes" she says quietly
"Here" as I point to the room at the end of the hall. She walks over to me and grabs my hand and leads me into the bedroom. We get on the bed and she takes the belt from my hand and puts it over my head and pulls me in, closer to her. I passionately kiss her and she tugs on the waist of my underwear. I look at the clock above the open door.
"My roommate'll be home in 20"
"I'll be done in 10" He puts his hand over my mouth
'No more talking"

Persephone
I watch him get a rubber out of his drawer and puts it on. Getting on top of me. The pool in between my thighs getting bigger. I feel him sink into me. It feels so good, I never want him to stop. I tightly grip the belt. His grunts make it even hotter and I'm unraveling. He starts sucking on my neck, an almost guaranteed hickey, and thrusting harder. I become a moaning mess.
"Right there. Oh, my god." she throws her head back "Oh fuck"
"Yeah, you like that?"he comes up for air.
"Yes" I say sharply through the moans
"How about there?" my fingernails are digging into his back
"Oh, yeah. Right fucking there. Don't stop. I'm gonna cum"
"Hang in there, I haven't finished yet" He picks me up and throws me against the wall. He puts his thumb in between us, bring me closer to ecstasy. I don't think I can take much more.