The Ink Spots

Persephone
I wake up before Hades. I quickly untangle myself from the sheets to make breakfast. I go into his pantry and find pancake mix. As I'm adding the ingredients together he comes out of the bathroom with his toothbrush in his mouth.
"Hey," he's says muffled.  "Is it okay if I play some music?"
"Yeah, totally fine" I smile. I don't wanna ask him because maybe I imagined it
"Okay, you look good, where are you going?"
"Groceries and to pick up a movie"
"Okay, I have a list, we'll go together"
"Okay" my eyes follow him around the room as he goes to feed Cerberus, and walk away
As he shuts his door I hear The Ink Spots starts playing. I start to pour the mix in the pan and then he comes out and asks for my hand.
"May I have this dance, my lady?"
"Why certainly"
He takes my hand and we start slow dancing. It's so nice. I go into put my head on his chest and he spins me around. The beat picks up and we start doing the foxtrot. He starts to whistle the lyrics. I have to pull away because I can hear the pancakes sizzling behind me.
"Sorry, pancakes, fire"
"Yeah, totally"

Hades
When she put her head closer to my chest I had to pull her away, I can't have her knowing. I go back into my room and put on some Arctic Monkeys and get dressed. I head out to eat some of her pancakes.
"Are they ready?"
"Yep, here's the syrup"
"Okay" I put some on my pancakes and dig in
"How are they?"
"If you're looking for validation, you've got it" I say with a mouthful of pancakes
"Oh, good, we can leave in, like, 10"
"Okay"

Persephone
As we get in the car and start driving he leaves his hand near the cup holder. Maybe he wants me to hold it? I blush. I leave my hands where they are and I turn on the radio. Queen is playing. I start humming along to Killer Queen and he looks over at me and smiles.
"What?"
"Nothing, you look cute" I smile and tilt my head
"By all means, keeps going"
"But now you got in my head and I feel weird about it now"
"I'll sing along with you" he kept his word. He sang through the whole song, even hummed the guitar solo.