10 Minutes

Hades
As I finish she screams out. I hear keys jiggle in the door. I immediately panic. I put my underwear on and run out to the common area to get our clothes. She comes out of the room with my sheet around her and asks what's the rush.
"My roommate is outside"
"Oh" she comes and helps me gather clothes. 
It's too late.
"Hey, I'm back. Damn lock was giving me trouble again. "Oh," Ares says as he lets Cerberus off his leash. The three-headed dog darts towards Persephone. And jumps on her leg. She goes to pet him.
"Aren't you such a good boy" as she bends over her sheet falls down.
"Oops" Her face turns red
"Well, hello there," Ares says, looking down "we haven't been properly introduced, I'm Ares" Persephone is fumbling with her sheet as Ares sticks his hand out. I swoop in.
"Hey, Hades, I'm gonna go change in the bathroom." I hand her what I have and I watch her walk to the bathroom with, what seems like, 3 feet of cotton trailing behind her. I grab my pants off the ground and begin to put them on.
"So"
"So?"
" What's her name?'
"Persephone, and, no, we aren't dating, she has a boyfriend"
"Which is you"
"Which is Dionysus" I let out a heavy sigh while putting my shirt on
" Wait, you fucked someone else's chick"
"I guess"

Persephone
I look through the pile of clothes. Underwear, pants, shirts, but no bra. I put my clothes on, or at least what I have, and prepare to head out.
"Okay, Hades, I'm gonna go"
"Okay, I'll walk you out" I hear Ares chasing Cerberus into a room and the muffled noises of Ares asking Cerberus what he has in his mouth
"So much for 10 minutes, huh"
"Can't blame us for extended the limit, it was good" I felt his eyes following me out and the door shutting behind me.