Uh oh

Persephone
As Hades is sweeping up the bowl I stare at him.
"Hehe, what?" He says with a smile. I snapped out of my trance. 
"Nothing"
"Okay, weirdo"
"It's just" He looks at me like he knew something was up "I don't have a place to stay"
"Oh, you could probably stay here. I gotta clear it with Ares first" 
"I don't wanna be a bother, I'm sorry"
"It's no problem, what are friends for?"
"Oh" my face flushes
"What?"
"Is that all we are, just friends?"
"You've had a big day, maybe you should unwind"
"Okay"  I move to the floor and play with Cerberus

Hades
"It's almost time for bed, Persephone"
"Where am I gonna... sleep?"
"Ares bed, I guess"
"Okay"
As I'm passing by the bathroom I see her take off her shorts. My jeans get tighter.
"Good night, Persephone"
"'Night, Hades" as she walks into Are's bedroom.

Persephone
I get into Are's bed and start to feel emptiness growing inside of me. I can't be alone tonight. I get out of bed, no real reason. Then I see Hades's sleeping. I smile and walk towards the doorway. I smile as I hear his soft snores. I decide to get in bed with him. It's so warm and inviting. I feel complete. I put my hand on his chest and I don't feel a heartbeat, but his chest is rising and falling, I don't understand. I eventually fall asleep while my mind continues to spiral.

Hades
I wake up in the middle of the night to find Persephone tangled up with me. Her and my legs intertwined. I smile. Her hand in on my chest.  Oh Uh oh. Did she find out? This is my curse. My heart stopped beating after my brother cursed me. As long as my heart doesn't beat, I can't leave. When I find true love it'll beat once again. I don't want her to know because it will affect how she sees me. But I'm falling in love with her. I can feel it. My heart quivers when she leaves and the air gets thicker when she comes near. I'm losing my mind.