•Important Info•

Hey guys so before diving into this story there are a few things that you need to know

*- This means information that isnt vital to the story and you can skip over if you want.

Minor spoilers, trigger warnings, sexual abuse.

The Au

So in this Au Dino ends up dying early under "mysterious circumstances," (People who know about the circumstances were kept quiet) but ends up adopting Ash still before he dies. Ash still gets sexually abused and everything else before then stays the same. Therefore after Dino's death Ash ends up inhereting his money, (besides the sum that he left for some of his men). Ash never has to resort to joining a gang but is still friends with the people who are in his gang in the original Universe. He never gets involved with the street gangs of NYC. As for Eiji, he is a college student in NYC studying Photography, from Japan and yes him and Ash still become great friends. And yes everyone still has just about the same relationships to each other as in the actual cannon universe. Oh and one last thing, there is no banana Fish so Griffin is alive :).

The Anxiety disorder presented in this Story.

Now of course before writing I like to do my research, I do have anxiety but not this specific disorder so if I get something wrong feel free to correct me and ill change it accordingly, i'd like to get everything as accurate as possible. :)

Music*

I will be using music from the actual Banana Fish soundtrack, (which is AMAZING), so none of it is mine. Personally i believe that music with words is too distracting (to me at least), when reading and the music in this soundtrack are actual bops so it works out great. I will try to coordinate music with the overall tone of the chapter as close as I can.

Age
Ash and Reader are 18

Now this story is going to be a lot of fun for me to write, Ash is such an interesting character and it will be different to see him in such a calm and mellow setting more often and I'm excited to write about him and other Banana Fish characters, despite the serious tone that has been displayed this far, I assure you that there will be plenty of fun times and if anything, a lot of fluff. I'm uploading this first information part tonight but my first part should be out by tomorrow and the other parts will follow after quickly, as i am very motivated to get this story out and going. Now I hope you guys enjoy 💜

- Olivia_Fnaf