•8•

(Y/n)'s P.o.v
Sunday 7:30am

I woke up to the light coming from my windows in my apartment, signifying that it was morning. Huh that's weird, I usually keep my bedroom curtains closed.

Then it took me a minute of thinking to realize I was not in my room. Oh shoot, I'm in the living room. And then it took me another moment to come to my next realization. Wait a minute. I had to open my eyes to confirm if what I thought was true.

Oh my gosh. It was, I feel asleep next to Ash last night, and my head was currently resting on his chest. My face immediately heated up and I felt so flustered. I was freaking out. Omg omg omg omg omg AHHHHH (Y/n) why??!!!

After a few minutes I did manage to calm down after just glancing at Ash's sleeping form. Out like a light, typical Ash. He does look so peaceful and relaxed though, how cute.

I blushed again at those thoughts. Then I dismissed them and weighed in on whether I should get up or stay there. I don't know if I want to risk waking him up, then again he is such a heavy sleeper so he might not even wake up, but if I stay here-

My thoughts were interrupted as Ash started moving a bit, until I realized that he was waking up. He groaned and then slowly woke up. "Hey (Y/n)," He said quietly, still sounding pretty tired. My face went back to being practically as hot as the sun and I quickly jumped up.

"ASH! I'm really sorry, did I wake you?!" I asked rather frantic. "You are really riled up right now, but no you didn't its fine." He said. "Ok good and, sorry I fell asleep on you, I guess I was just really tired and-" he interrupted me. "Oh so that's what this is about, (Y/n), its perfectly fine, I don't mind." He said running his fingers through his hair to get it out of his face.

"O-ok." I said stuttering and blushing still. "Come on you dork, let's get us some breakfast." He said sitting up and stretching. "Get us breakfast, are you sure you don't want me to cook?" I asked. "No you cook for me a lot, let be get you breakfast for once."

"Ok if you insist." I wasn't about to argue, Ash was gonna buy me food. "Alright how does McDonald's sound?" he asked. "Oh my gosh. I haven't had McDonald's breakfast in so long." I said. "I knew you'd like it, im going to go back to my apartment to get ready, you do the same and ill see you in a few." He said as he slowly made his way to the door. "Ok, see you in a minute." I responded, and with that he quietly laughed and left to his apartment.

After that I got dressed and ready to go out and eat breakfast. After I fixed my hair, I looked myself in the mirror and decided that I was ready to go outside. Oh my gosh I can't believe Ash saw my terrible morning hair.

I walked out of my apartment and to Ash's. I knocked on his door before he opened it. He was dressed in his usual casually clothes, but despite this, it looked good on him.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded in response. "Ok then instead of taking a cab, you can just catch a ride with me." He said. Oh Ash has a car? I did not know that "Ok." I said.

We walked by the parking area near our building. I wonder what kind of car Ash would own. I thought, now a little curious to be honest. As well walked through the parking lot I began to look around and try to make a prediction on which car it is.

But no amount of prediction prepared me. "Here it is." He said. I caught up to him and looked at what he was gesturing at. A Motorcycle?! I was a little surprised, but the more I thought about it, it made sense.

"You own a Bike?!" I said. It was so pretty! "How cool.". Then I realized that I'm going to have to ride this thing and go anxious. Ash handed me a helmet. "Wouldn't want you to get injured." He simply stated.