Chapter 1: Attacks and a New found life.

I awoke coughing as smoke was swarming into my room like people at a subway station.

Screams can be heard from all directions of my small village, as dark shadows broke down the door to my house. My purple eyes turned red in alarm. You can imagine how scared I was at the small age of six years old, well it's more like six-thousands years old.

I know what your thinking, I'm old, but in reality I age every thousand years. Four shadows broke down my door and dragged me out of my room.

My parents rushed over to me as a man pointed a gun at my little brother. "NO! Take her instead just stop this madness!!!" my parent screamed as they shoved me forward into on of the shadow soldiers-in-training making me collide into their chest in the process. Traitors!!

How could they trade their only daughter for one of their many other children to protect themselves.

I snapped my head up to look at the boy I had clashed into, only to see a boy my age with the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes. I backed away as my cheeks flushed, to bad i backed up into a skeleton guard.

He put a dagger to my neck so i couldn't move or else I would be killed by the knife.

I watched helplessly as the man shot my brother and sliced my parents heads off with a swoosh! I wanted to cry.

Sure they were traitors but they didn't deserve death.I watched as my parent's blood dripped form his sword as he said "Take her".

His men seized my arms as i struggled to break free from their deadly grasp. "Let me go!" I shrieked,"sorry" The boy whom I had bumped into said but, before I could as him why I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and soon everything went dark, and I could hear faint sounds.

When I woke from my deep slumber I looked up to see two scientists hovering over me. DNA from almost all the worlds animals rushed through my veins. I had better hearing, sight, even smell.

My body felt tingly as my senses heightened and I could smell everything precisely just like a bloodhound.

My tail was stronger and so was myself. I felt as if the metal straps clamping me down were weightless. Although I know they provably weigh a lot.

My understandibg of things has increased tremendously and I know much more now.

I bet I could stand on a tightrope, because even my weight has decreased and my balance increased.

My sight is as a cat. Precise and exact. I can see just about every detail. If I were to concentrate hard enough, I bet I could tell you how many strands of hair you have on your head.

I looked up to find a white ceiling, I must be in some type of lab due to the strong smell of chemicals and the padding of those tiles, I thought to myself.

I looked to the side to find that I had a fox tail, I also noticed that I had been strapped down to a table, probably fro when they did this to me.

Before I was a werewolf but now, I'm a bit of everything. "Wh-Where am I?" I stuttered, "She's awake!" One of the scientists said. "Can I go now?" I asked, very frightened. "No, we must hide you, if 'he' finds out about how much power you possess he'll turn on you and use you for dark reasons." He siad.

They rushed me into a secret passage in between the walls and put something over the whole which looked like a screen so nobody could see me. I heard loud footsteps and the familiar voice of the wman whom had killed my parents say "Where is the girl."

"She couldn't handle the opporation and all the new powers sir." I heard the male scientist who had hid me lie.

"IMBECILES!!! I TOLD YOU BOTH TO KEEP HER ALIVE!!" I heard him scream, then a loud bang! Then I heard his loud feet thudding away.