Knives

~Marks POV~

After about an hour I finished cooking. I made pizza. Cheese pizza, I hope Jack likes it. Jack was sitting at the dining table, playing on his phone.

"Jack, foods ready." 'Dark, come eat.' I thought. Dark slowly walked down the stairs. He sat down at the table, and waited. I soon brought the pizza out. Jack looked off into space for a second, before holding his pizza in the air. Anti glitched beside him, grabbed the pizza, and made pineapples appear.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU RUIN THE PERFECTLY FINE PIZZA!?" Anti rolled his eyes and sat down. "Pineapple pizza is better, deal with it." Jack looked at Anti with pleading eyes. Anti groaned and glitched a beer into his hand. Jack stole it quickly, and waited on me to sit down.

"Want any specific drinks? Or somthin'?" Jack looked at me. "COKE ZERO, SAME GREAT COKE TASTE, LESS SUGAR,WITH A HINT OF ADDED VANILLA!" Anti flinched and covered his ears. Then a coke came flying at my head.

~Anti POV~

After Mark sat down, there was silence. Mark and Jack ate while Dark played on his phone. It got boring after a while. I opened Jacks Mindscape and pulled out a high-tech camera. I closed the portal and placed the camera on the table.

I used my powers to crush it, then rearranged the pieces. I saw Dark watching me over his phone. I needed a screw to come out, so i glitched a small pitched knife into my hand.

I took out the pieces i needed, and put it back together. I reopened the room and threw the camera back in, then i searched around for my shock collar. I took it back out and opened the box on it. I slowly rearranged all the pieces, along with the camera parts.

Once it was done, I ripped off the collar part, and glitched in a bigger knife. I grabbed the blade with my hand and ripped it out. By now everyone was watching me, including Chica, who was sitting at my feet.

I placed the box in the blade handle, and pressed a button. The electricity bolted up and formed a knife blade. It would kill any human if it touched them.....probably. I pressed the button again and it turned off.

"Better add it to the collection." I sighed and glitched it into my room. I pulled out some vodka from thin air, and took a swig. "This is fuckin boring. Can I go to my room now?"

"Wait, how many knives do you even have?" Dark questioned. I smirked. "Would you like to see?" I leaned against the table, looking into his black eyes. "Very much so." He leaned forward as well, i grabbed his shoulder and glitched us back to my room. He looked around, even though he'd been here before, he didn't get a good look at things.

"Oh, that's not all! I have many more, let's have a look, shall we?" I opened up the Mindscape and pushed Dark through. I pulled him around all my junk and into a small door. Behind the door was the real fun.

The room held almost every torture device know to man. From whips, to fingernail removers(IDK what they are called). Dark took it all in like it was nothing. Most demons wouldnt know what to think, but o had a pretty good idea of what Dark was thinking.

I felt Jack pulling me back, so i grabbed Darks shoulder again, and glitched us out. "Heya, Jackaboy! What do you want?" It's late, you should go into your room," he leaned in to my ear,"I'll let you get a victim for tonight. But new rules, only one a week. Okay?" I smiled brightly, "Deal!"

I glitched off into my room. I started loading all my torture items out, to my real room. I want everyone to hear their screams. Once I loaded it all into my room, i set it all up using powers, and left to find my next victim.

(Sorry if this is short, i needed a chapter, and i have severe writers block. Though, i might add Sanders Sides, because- why not? Tell me what you think. BTW hope you are enjoying this story so far, but in the near future, things will be getting juicy!)