Dealio

Here, have this chapter early. I will still post on Tuesday too.

~Jacks POV~

Thomas has been acting differently lately. He's been moping around the house, Avoiding us and staying up late. I think it has somthing to do with Antis outburst the other day. He did threaten him. I've got the feeling hes hiding somthing though, so I'm going to have a talk with Anti to see if he knows anything.

"ANTI!!" I screamed. He glitched in front of me."yes?"

"Thomas jas been acting different lately, do you know of anything suspicious?" He thought for a second then touched my face.

I was sent a vision of what Anti heard. Thomas was talking to someone. He mentioned three other people. One was in the house, but No one came through the door then. And we were on the second floor. Thomas said somthing about not going in Antis room again. That's why he was acting strange.

Anti took his hand off my face and sat on the floor. "Jack, I've been doin some research... Thomas' YouTube channel has these characters. Their names are: Virgil, or Anxiety. Roman, or creativity. Logan, or logic. And Patton, or mortality. They represent the main parts of him. We're real, so i think they are too."

Anti has a good point. '"Remember that power i told you not to use?" He nodded. "I want you to use it. I'm going to distract Thomas, you go in his room and see for yourself, okay?"

"Dealio, brother." Anti stood still. No glitching or anything. He closed his eyes, and when he opened them, they were a deep brown. His body started changing, forming Thomas.

"I wonder how well Thomas sings?" His voice wasn't Antis voice, it was Thomas'. He sang a couple notes, amazingly. He waved at me then left the room. I called Thomas to come to my room. He slowly trudged in. I closed the door behind him.

'Time to stall'

~Antis POV~

I left Jacks room and ran to mine. Once Thomas was in Jacks room, i left mine and went next door. I tried to open the door, but it was locked. I knocked slowly. "Who is it?" A voice that sounded a lot like Thomas came.

"Thomas."

There was a pause.

"Come in kiddo!" The door unlocked and I walked in. The room was similar to mine, but it had a big window on the wall. The guy who spoke walked up to me. He wore a blue shirt withva grey sweater tied around his neck. He had some thick black rimmed glasses on.

There were three more men in the room. They were all similar.

The tallest one had on a black button up, with a blue tie. He had the same kind of glasses on as the first.

Another one, he had on a prince costume. A white jacket thing, with a red sache.

The last one has on a black jacket with purple patches on it. His hair was messy, and he had black eye shadow under his eyes. He seemed very anxious about me.

I recognised them from the videos i watched. "Hey, Patton, Virge, Roman, and logan. How have you been here alone?" Logan and virgil looked at me skeptically.

"Splendid."
"Good"
"Great kiddo!"
"Meh, could be better."

I had a feeling Virgil would be on my good side soon enough. "GREAT! Now that i know you all exist ima go." I turned around, but Patton stood in the way.

"What do you mean by that Thomas?"

"Patt, this obviously isnt Thomas. It rather Anti or Dark, and Dark cant do this."

I rolled my eyes."Man, the smart one finally figured it out. Had to get your head out of your ass first though, right?"

"FALSEHOOD!!"He covered his mouth. "I am sorry." I laughed and glitched back to my original form,that was a bit taller than them all. "Here, let me leave." Patton shook his head.

I smirked."PATTON, THERES A SPIDER ON YOU!!" Patton yelped and ran around the room. I silently ran out the door.

"JACK!" I crashed into his room. Thomas was sitting on the bed, and Jack was pacing. "Jack, they're real, i was right." Jack looked at me then Thomas. "How long were you going to hide it?" He shrugged. "I couldn't long, Patton got mad at cursing, Roman was too fearless, logan wouldve made me seem too smart. And Virgil wouldve given me a heart attack before the end of the week. I couldn't keep them cooped up in my head. I'm sorry i kept this from you. You told me your secrets and I didn't tell you mine, it was selfish and im sorry."

Patton ran into the room, quickly followed by Roman and Logan. Roman unsheathed his sword, ready if needed.

Thomas got up off the bed and walked up to them. "Alright, um... Guys this is Jack, Jack this is Roman, Patton,Logan, and.... where's Virgil?" I heard light steps behind Jack.

"Behind Jack." Jack jumped high in the air, causing everyone to chuckle."Goddammit Anti--oh, force of habit. I meant Virgil." I snickered. "Well, what a day! Im going to my room." I pushed past all the sides and walked to my room.

I fell backwards onto the ground, and slammed the door. I started getting parts from anything I could, and put them all together. I started with some wires from an old flashlight, then, i used the body of the flash light and put a circuit board in. I added a whole bunch of other technology parts and closed the side of it.

When i turned it on, it shot green blasts, of electricity. I was proud that i did that, so i glitched downstairs. Jack was on the couch with Mark and Dark. Thomas was in the kitchen with Patton. Logan and Roman were talking in the dining room, and Virgil was doing somthing in the corner.

"Jack! Look what I made!" I showed him the flashlight."Cool, it's a Flashlight." I rolled my eyes. "No! Watch, Darky? Can I use you as a test subject?" I asked sweetly. "If you promise to never call me Darky again. Sure." "Fine no more Darky."

He stood off the couch and in front of me. I took a couple steps back, and presses the button. A green ball of power shot out and hit him in the chest. He flew backwards and hit the wall. "Wow, didnt do that when I hit the wall upstairs." Dark got up looking angry.

There was a red and blue aura surrounding him. There was a sharp ringing, that made my ears actually bleed. "You said i could do it! Don't be getting mad at me!" Mark was shaking and Jack was looking at me with fearful eyes. Dark slowly walked over to me, and grabbed the flashlight. He slowly turned it to me and fired.

I flew into the other wall, laughing my was off."THAT WAS FUUNN!" I fell onto the floor in laughter. My glitching got worse, as well as my bleeding neck. I glitched away into my room, taking the flashlight with me. Still laughing, i began to walk to my computer. I set the flashlight down and started modifying it.

There was a small knock on my door, i opened it with my powers, and saw Logan standing there. He slowly crept into my room, taking in All the knives, and weaponry.

"Hello Anti, i would like to discuss some things with you of you don't mind." He stopped in front of my desk. "What about?" I set the weapon down on the desk. "Well, for starters, i would like to know if you made that yourself." I shruggex. shrugged. "Yes, i have made many other things, not just weapons, although weapons are more fun."

I noticed he was still standing, so i snapped and set a chair behind him. "Thank you." I waved him off. "S'fine, why do you wanna know?" He sat down and looked over the weapons. "I just wondered, mind if i see one?" I snapped and the knife i made the first night appeared.

"Warning, don't touch the blade." I handed it to him, and he pressed the button. The electricity shot out and formed a blade. He pressed the button again, and it went away. "Shock collar box with camera parts. Correct?" I nodded, seeing as he is Logic, i didn't ask how he knew that.

"If you want more information, wait until dinner." I waved my hand, and the chair floated out of the room, along with Logan.

(I know this is a Danti story, but i have an idea and the sides are very important. Don't worry, there will be Danti soon! And maybe even some prinxiety or logicality!)