Anti meal

~Antis POV~

The rest of the day had gone by fairly quickly, now it's time for dinner. I walked down the stairs only to be met by a happy Jack. "Anti! Just the demon i wanted to see!" He slung his arm over my shoulder and walked me to the kitchen. "You never want to see me. What did you do, Sean?"

"Imighthaveburnedallthefoodandneedyoutocookanantimeal!" He sputtered. I rolled my eyes. Dark was standing at the kitchen counter. "Whats an Anti meal?" I glanced over at him and sighed. "You'll see! Just stay out of the dining room for like ten seconds, okay?" He shrugged and watched me walk into the dining room.

I was the only one in there from what I could tell. Time to cook!"

~ Marks POV~

I walked into the room as Anti walked out. "What's an Anti meal, Jack?" He stood with his back turned to the door. "Hold on, Hell be done cooking in about three...two...one...!" He disappeared. I sent Dark a confused and worried glance. He stood strait, and Jack walked back onto the room.

"One, how the hell did you disappear?! Two, he cant be done, that took like ten seconds." Jack chuckled,"Anti has superspeed. He merely ran in and pulled me out." Dark seemed less tense, and walked out the door.

Jack escorted me into the dining room, to see a table full of food. There were dishes from everywhere. "Mark, i got you some chicken and dumplings from Kracker Barrel!" Anti smiled at me. I thanked him quietly, then Thomas walked in, pulling an angry Virgil with him. Logan, Roman, and Patton followed quietly behind. They all taped at the food while Logan had his eye trained on Anti.

"Virgil, calm yourself! You will eat at the table like a normal person!" Thomas scolded.  Virgil huffed as he sat in the seat next to Anti. Every one took their seats, and Anti handed Virgil a family size bag of Doritos. Virgil seemed to be a bit more calm after that.

"What does everyone want to drink?"

He silently slipped Jack a beer, then looked at me. I took in a big breath, about to Hell coke, but there was some duct tape across my mouth. He handed me a coke, then removed the tape. "My ears hurt, dipshit, please don't yell." I looked down and opened my coke.

"Water please." Logan spoke. Anti placed water in front of him. Both Roman and Patton got Dr.Pepper. "Coffee. Please." Virgil was handed a Starbucks coffee. "Coors light. Thanks!" Thomas imminently downed some of the beer. Anti turned to Dark,  who held a somber look.

"You know what Demons drink. Blood? Can you even d--"there was a large glass filled with red blood. Darks black eyes flashed red for a moment, he then reconciled himself, and uttered a small thanks. When I looked back up at Anti, his eyes were blazing green and red. He was staring at the blood.

Jack glanced up and noticed this, so he flicked a pea at his head. He snapped out of his trance and glitched a little. "Is that everything everyone wants. He snapped and switched Jacks last empty beer with a full one.

Everyone nodded, so he motioned to the food, "Eat up." All plated were filled within a minute. Anti would refill drinks when needed. After some silence and occasional glitching, Anti finally got out some technology.Logan seemed more interested in Anti then actually eating.

Anti pulled out a pair of wired headphones, then ripped out the wire. Jack glanced up,"Those were mine, weren't they?" Anti nodded, and continued to dismantle them. Anti leaned over and whispered some things to Virgil, in which he nodded in return.

He leaned back and all the pieces started floating. Rearranging dismantling and re. Anti paused for a moment, then a whole bunch of coding, random numbers, and hacking things floated around him. By now everyone had their attention on him, even Dark. Anti move around a whole lot of things at lightning speed, then he pushed them all back into the headphones. He rubbed his hands together, and touched the wiring. A small bolt of electricity jumped from Anti into them. Anti glitched roughly, then quickly put the side back on them.

He set them on Virgils head and pressed a button. Virgil looked at Anti with bright, wide eyes. He pulled them off and pulled the speakers apart, loud music filled the room. Anti had successfully turned wired headphones into wireless, preprogrammed headphones. Logan was intrigued. So was everyone else.

Anti looked at Logan. He shot finger guns at him, "Told ya!"

After dinner, we all helped clean up. Even Anti offered to help, which was rare by the way, but i declined. He brought it all, we clean it all. He simply shrugged and walked away. Once every thing was cleaned, i offered we watch a movie. We all agreed, and Jack telepathically asked anti. There was a loud answer from upstairs.

"IF ITS NOT RICK AND MORTY, ITS NOT GOING TO BE BURNED INTO MY BRAIN!" I laughed at this. "Just like Jack."I mumbled. "AYE!!I HEARD THAT MERK!! DONT MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE!" Jack looked at me weird. "What did you say?"

"I said'just like Jack'." He laughed a little. "Well, if you think about it, seeing as we grew up togethter, even if he is older, he did live with me and listen to my shit all the time." I chuckled at this, Roman looked up.

"DISNEY!!" Anti simply teleported and sat on the ceiling. "I'm here." We all laughed at him, even Virgil, And Dark. To be honest, i dont think I've ever heard Dark laugh. It was deeper than my own, and a bit more crazy, but it echoed around the room.

Anti started giggling, maniacally. Soon everyone calmed down and Roman picked a Disney movie. We ended up watching the Lion King. I still cried, i dont care who knows. Dark and Anti kinda freaked everyone out, they started laughing when we started crying.

They are demons after all. Once the movie was over, we all went to our rooms to sleep. Exept Anti. Mabye this wouldn't be so bad after all.

(Thank you for all the love and support on this story! I wasn't expecting it to get this many views. I love you all!!!)