Chapter 1

Emma POV

"So you're leaving?" I ask Regina.

"I'm sorry." Is that all she can say? Is I'm fucking sorry?

"Really Gina?"

"Emma I have to go. Ethan is waiting for me."

"Fine. Have a nice fucking life Regina Mills." I say pushing past her.

"Emma please don't just.."

"PLEASE DON'T WHAT REGINA!" I turn around and yell. "You picked my fucking brother over me.. How the fuck do you think I'm suppose to feel right now? Happy?"

"I'm sorry." She says and then she walks away.

"FUCK!" I punched the wall and now bleeding.. Great.

9 Years Later

"Emma!! Emma!! Emma!" The crowd is calling my name and I'm to high to focus.

"I've had enough for tonight.. I think I'm going to head home guys.. Great party tho." I saw walking away but a grabbed by a beautiful woman.

"You want some company?" She asks.

"Maybe."

"Yes or no Swan? I'm not going to ask you all night."

"What will you do all night?" I whisper in her ear.

"Whatever you want." She whispers back.

"I think I would like some company."

"Good because I wasn't taking no for an answer."

Once we are back at my house we were all over each other and I don't even know her name.. I'm such a bitch.. But damn she's hot.

"You want some?" She pulls out a small bag of cocaine.

"Damn girl.. Haven't you had enough for one night?" I ask.

"Just a little bit I promise." She leans down and takes it in. "Your turn." She smiles at me. But she doesn't put it on the table.. She puts it across her stomach. "What's it gonna be Swan?" She asks.

"Fuck!" I whisper and I gave in to this beautiful woman.. Beauty is my weakness.. Man I hate my body and what it wants all the time. "Mmmm.. That's enough for me."

"How about I make you feel even better." She reach for my pants and she is so aggressive with.. It's so fucking hot.

"Remember now.. I'm different down there."

"Oh I know." She says getting on her knees.. Most girls are scared when they take my pants off, but this one. She wasted no time before taking me in her mouth.

"Ah!!! Shit!" This one is different and I liked it.. I grab a fist full of her and let her do the work. "Damn baby.. Fuck!!! You really know what you're.. (Moans) Slow.. Down.. Ah!!! Mmmmm.."

"(Panting) You're so fucking huge.." She says running her hand up and down as she teases my tip with her tongue.

"(Moans) You're going to make me cum.."

"I want you to... I want you to cum in my mouth.." And with that she sucks me deep and fast.

"FUCK!!!! Ah!!! (Moans) I'm.. Shit!" I explode in her mouth and smiles at me. What the fuck.

"That was.. Damn."

"You taste good." She stands up and takes off her dress..

"Thank you."

"Fuck me.. Hard." She whisper against my mouth and I wasted no time.. I picked her up and carried her to my bed.. "I can't wait to feel you inside of me."

"Mmmmm.. Me too." Her nails instantly dig into my back once I got the tip in.. "You okay?" I ask.

"Fine.." She pulls me down and I slip right in.

"(Groans) Ah!!! Fuck!"

"(Gasps) You're so fucking deep."

"Mmmmm.. I don't last long."

"Come for me." She says and I go deep and hard "(Moan) Right there baby."

"(Moans) Ahh!!! Mmmmm.. Fuck!"

"(Panting) You're amazing." She says.

"(Panting) Right back at you.. I never got your name." I say.

"Because I never gave it to you." She says with a smile.

"Can I ask?"

"Depends."

"On what?"

"Ask me."

"What's your name beautiful?" I ask.

"Kelli."

"Is that with a Y or and I?"

"It's with an I Swan."

"And you call me Swan because...?"

"Because the rest of your hoes call you Emma.. And I'm not a how."

"(Laughs) They are not hoes."

"Yes.. They are.."

"Good to know you're not one."

"Yeah.. But you know.. I'm just a girl who likes to party.. Want some more?" She holds up the bag.

"I'm good beautiful.. But I will hit the shower tho."

"Okay.. Well I guest I'll get going.. I know you don't do sleepovers."

"You talk like you know me."

"Everybody knows you Swan." She smiles at me. "But that was fun."

"Damn right it was.. You know I ugh.. I usually.."

"You don't have to pay me.. I just wanted some fun.. I'm good."

"This is weird for me."

"Me too Swan.. See you around."

"So I will see you again?"

"We'll see." She walks toward the door. "I also know you don't fuck no one twice." She then walks out.

"Damn!!! She's right.. But I wouldn't mind seeing her twice.. She gives good head."

"Miss Swan you have an Event for tomorrow at 12pm noon." My speaker says.. Well she's more like my reminder and my spy.. My special built in computer.

"Thank you." Fuck my brother is coming back.. And Regina is coming too..

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!