Chapter 7

"What did you just.. Did you just?"

"I said.. Kiss me.. Daddy." I repeats and I'm rock hard right now.

"Regina I'm.." I couldn't finish because she grabbed my shit.. Like she literally has my dick in her hands. "(Groans) Ah!! Fuck!"

"Mmmmm.. Emma.. Wow." She has this big ass grin on her face and her eyes widen.

"Gina.. Let go."

"You're big.. Like really big."

"Mmmm.. I've been told."

"Someone is horny I see."

"Regina have my shit in her hand.. And I'm.. Fuck."

"You're what? Tell me what you want daddy?" She says.. What is it with the daddy shit.

"Mmmmm.. I want.. I.. I can't process."

"May I?" She asks.. What does she mean, May I?

"Regina we can't."

"Oh but we can." She leans in and kiss me and her lips are so fucking soft.. I can't help it.. I position myself between her legs. And she doesn't have one any panties.. FUCK!!

"Regina you're not wearing any ugh.. Your panties are missing and you're wet.. Fuck.. I can't control myself."

"I don't want you too daddy."

"Mmmm.. Why are you calling me daddy?"

"It's sexy and you like it."

"I.. I'm.."

"Are you going to fuck me daddy?" She grins at me and that is my weakness..

"Mmmm.. Fuck!!!" She leans up and kiss my neck. "(Moans) I've dreamed of this day for so many years."

"Me too.." She reaches for my pants and I freeze. "Emma it's okay."

"You're married to my brother.. I can't fuck you and.."

"He doesn't care.. He's fucking somebody else all the time."

"Regina."

"(Moans) Emma." She grabs a hold of me and starts giving me a hand job.

"(Moans) Fuck!! Fuck!! Shit!" I yell..

"Mmmmm.. You like that don't you Emma?" She says in that rusky sexy voice of hers.. Hell yes I like it.

"(Moans) I'm.. Regina stop before I cum on you."

"Cum for me Papi." She whisper.. Fuck me.. Why does she have to be so damn sexy?

"(Moans) Ah!!! Gina.. Mmmmm.. Fuck I'm.. I'm coming.." My eyes roll to the back of my head and I'm lost for words..

"Damn Emma.. You came fast." She says with a smiles and licks my cum off of her fingers.. "Mmmmm.. You even taste good."

"(Panting) Thank you.."

"Mmmmm.. I want you insode of me."

"Regina.."

"I want you to fuck me.. I want to feel you go deep inside of me with every stroke.. Emma I crave you.. I want you fuck me.. Fuck making love, it doesn't have to be feelings if you're scared.. It's wrong, but you can't say it doesn't feel right.." She grabs a hold of me again.. "I should have stayed with you 9 and a half years ago.. I've always wanted you.. I think about you all time.." She's looking me in my eyes at the same time she is getting me off.. "I've thought about what it would be like to fuck you.. Sometimes I get off just by saying your name Emma.."

"(Moans) Ah!!! Regina."

"Mmmm.. I like it when you say my name Emma.. Just imagine what it would feel like to hear me say your name when your fucking me.." She says and this time I came on your stomach.. "(Gasps) Mmmm.. I could do this all day and night.. I like it when you come undone in front of me.." She started stroking me again and I can't take it anymore so I grab her hand and remove it.. "Emma.. Baby.." And before I could think I pushed myself in side of her.. "Ahhhh!!!! Fuck!!" She yells and her eyes are shut closed..

"Mmmmm.. Gina."

"Youre so ficking big Emma.. FUCK!!"

"I'm sorry.. I couldn't help it.."

"(Moans) Emma."

"Is it okay if I move?" I ask and she nods.. I pull slowly pull out and thrust back inside of her and her eyes fly open.. "You okay?" I ask.

"Yes." She whispers and I know she's lying.. "Ah!!! Don't stop Emma."

"Regina I.." I try to pull out completely but she stops me..

"No! I'm fine.. Just Mmmm.. Keep going.. Don't stop."

"I'm hurting you Regina.. I'm.."

"I can take it daddy.. I promise." She says and I'm lost for words when she calls me daddy again.. So fuck her.. And I fuck her hard.  "(Moans) Ah!!! Yes Emma.. Just like that.. Fuck!"

"Mmmmm.. Youre so tight.. Ah!!! Youre so beautiful Regina.. (Moans) I've waited so many years to see my queen beneath me.."

"Mmmmm.. I think I'm coming.. I think I'm.." When she says that I thrust deep and hard and I do not stop.. And when I felt her cum.. I didn't stop.. I kept going.. "EMMA!!! Oh my god!!! (Moans) Baby!!" She's came three times and I still didn't stop.. I can't get enough of her.. "Baby.. (Moans) Emma.." She says and I open my eyes and look at her.. Wait something is wrong!! I'm I..

"EMMMMAAAA!!!" I hear again and this is different..

"What?!" I yell..

"Get up." James says and walks out the room..

"Fuck.. I was dreaming!! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I say to myself and great.. Now I'm hard as a rock and horny as fuck!!!

Shit!!!!!