Chapter 18

"Hi my name is Emerlyn Swan Riley."

"No fucking way." I say.

"Emma please I can explain. Emerlyn my office now."

"Yes ma'am."

"(Laughing) Great.. This is fucking great." Regina says.

"Babe not now.. Regina please let me talk to her alone.. Please." I ask.

"You're joking right?" She asks.

"No.. I'm not."

"Fine.. I'm taking Henry up stairs so we can get everything fixed up and I can sign the paper work.. And after that.. I'm taking my son home."

"Our son."

"Well he was my son for a long time.. Bye doctor.. Bye Miss Swan."  Now she's beginning to piss me off.

"Regina I'm.."

"Bye Miss Swan!" She yelled before the door shut.

"Explain your self Lily."

"Ok long story short 2 months after you left I started feeling funny and not like my self so went to the doctor and they told me I was Pregnant."

"Are you sure she's mine?"

"Yes.."

"How because you didn't get a test?"

"You were the only person I had sex with in the last 6 months at the time.. So yes.. She's yours."

"You should have told me.. Now that's two kids I've missed out on."

"I really wanted to reach out to you but no one knew where you was."

"That's true.. But hey I would like to get to know her.. I mean we don't have to tell her who I am or anything but yeah.. I want to know her.. Henry is my son also but he doesn't know who I am either.. Soooo..."

"Okay is this weekend good?" She asks.

"Yes."

"Are you sure madam Mayor is okay with that?"

"Regina will be fine.. Just call me before you come so I can have dinner or something ready."

"Sure.."

After I left the hospital I went straight to Regina's house because I know she's pissed.

"Baby please talk to me." I said.

"How is your baby mama?" She asks.

"That's not fair.. I didn't know she was pregnant."

"Of course you didn't... Henry honey are you almost done packing?" She yells up stairs..

"Packing? Where the hell are you going?" I ask.

"To the Mayors Mansion.. It's completed now.. They just got done putting in all the furniture.. I was waiting until they was done with Henry's room."

"Regina you don't have to leave."

"Oh I think I should.. Henry baby?"

"I'm coming mama." He says.

"You're not taking me kid away from me because you're upset." I say.

"(Laughs) Your kid.. Emma I don't have time for this.. And I'm not taking him away from you I'm going to my house so now you can have yours back.."

"She doesn't mean anything to me.. She was just a one night stand."

"An amazing one night stand if she made you cum inside of her with thinking.. And the funny thing about it, is that you didn't think to use protection."