Chapter 11

Regina's POV

It's been 2 months since Emma overdosed and she still hasn't woken up. Amy won't talk to me and I finally told Ethan that Emma and I slept together. He was upset but he says he understands. I just want her to wake up. I feel so stupid for how I treated her. I should have told Ethan no and maybe Emma wouldn't have walked in and seen us. Maybe she would be okay. I will never forgive myself if she doesn't wake up. Plus I'm pregnant and I don't know if the baby is Emma's or Ethan's.. I know.. Fucked up right..

"Regina go home." Amy says.

"No thank you.. How is she?" I asked.

"Same as yesterday and the day before that."

"Amy I told you I was sorry."

"Yeah well sorry don't bring people back.. What if she doesn't wake up? Then what?"

"Yeah Amy.. I've thought about that too."

"Hey am I interrupting?" Kelli asks. Yeahs she's been coming by a lot lately too.

"Nope.. Just sitting with Emma." Amy says.

"I hope she be okay.. I have something to tell her."

"Oh yeah.. What's going on?" I asked.

"I really want to tell you and Amy but I don't think it's right it I tell you two before I tell her."

"Don't tell me you're pregnant?" Amy ask.

"Yes Amy.. I am.. And the baby is Emma's." She says and I'm pissed off right now.

"That's bull shit." I say.

"No what's bull shit is the way you treated her."

"Whatever.. She's not going to stay with you just because you're pregnant."

"And you think she'll come running back to you? Bitch please.. Emma will throw you away and forget you ever existed."

"I don't think so." I smile back.

"After the shit you pulled.. What makes you think she's not going to leave you?" She starts to laugh and I stand up and walk to the face. "She's done with you."

"Looks like Emma will have two babies at the same time." I say smiling.

"Holly Shit." Amy says. "Regina you're pregnant too?" She asks.

"I sure am and it's Emma's."

"(Laughs) You're a piece of work.. You think Emma will believe you after fucking her brother right in front of her face?" Kelli says.

"I didn't fuck him in front of her.. She just so happened to walk in and DNA doesn't lie.. This is her baby."

"So is mine."

"Sure about that?" I asked.

"Are you sure, because you do have a habit of sleeping around?"

"Fuck you Kelli.. Like you don't go around fucking random guys."

"Whatever.. This is Emma's baby and she's not leaving me."

"Sweetheart she already left you."

"Yeah and she tried to kill herself to get away from you." She says laughing and I punched her right int he face.

"You bitch!" I yell.

Beep Beep Beep....

"Emma.. Emma what's wrong? Why is she shaking?" I asked.

"She's having a seizure." Amy says and a lot of doctors come running in.

"Step aside please a man says and I get up and move."

"Is she alright?" I ask when the monitors go off.

"Ask her yourself." He says.

"What?" I ask.

"Welcome back Emma.. Can you hear me?" He asks and her nods her head yes.

"Emma.. Oh my god you scared the shit out of me." Amy say and Emma smiles.

"I'm.. S.. Sor.. Sorry Amy."

"No shhhh.. It's okay don't talk."

"(Crying) I'm sorry." Emma repeats herself.

"Emma it's okay.. Youre okay now." I say.

"I don't.. I.. Don't want to talk to.. To you.." She says looking at me.

"Emma please let me explain."

"I don't.. (Gasps)."

Beep.. Beep..

"Regina leave.. You're making her upset." Amy says.. "Hey Emma.. You have to calm down okay.. She's leaving."

"No I'm not.. I have to explain myself "

"Not now Regina." Amys says and Emma just looks at me.

"I'll get the door for you." Kelli says.

"Okay fine.. I'm leaving.. I'm sorry Emma." I say and she looks away.

"I never meant to hurt you." I say before closing the door.

A Week Later...

Emma's POV

"How are you?" Ethan asks me.

"I'm fine.. Thank you for saving me.. Amh said you brought me here."

"Yeah Regina said you wasn't answering her so I kicked your door down.. Sorry about that.. I promise I will get it fixed."

"Non-sense.. Don't worry about it."

"Regina told me about you and her sleeping together."

"Shit!! Ethan I'm so sorry I don't know what happened and she.."

"It's fine Emma, she was never in love with me from the beginning.. She only went with me to start her career as Mayor."

"What?"

"Yeah.. She told me."

"But the two of you were having sex and.."

"We yeah we have sex sometimes.. I mean why not.. She's hot and she's there.. But she doesn't love me."

"Where is she?"

"Down stairs.. She keeps asking how are you doing and I tell her that you're just resting.. She wants to talk to you."

"I have nothing to say to her."

"Can you please just hear her out so she can stop calling me?"

"Sure why not? Send her up here."

"Thank you." He says.

"Sure..."

Knock Knock..

"Come in." I say.

"Ugh hi?" Regina says

"Hey Regina." I say back still looking out the window.

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah me too."

"Wait.. Why are you sorry?"

"For being stupid for loving someone like you."

"Emma I swear I didn't know."

"Whatever Regina.. I never want to see you again.. Please leave me alone and turn my light off on your way way."

"I need to explain myself."

"For what? I mean you fucked him and you said something.. There is nothing more to say.. Good bye Regina."

"I'm pregnant." She says and I stare at her without even blinking and I'm lost for words..