Chapter 16

"Emma it's so good to see you back in here." Jack said.

"Thank you and it feels good to be back."

"Hey Emma." A girl says.

"Hey." I say pulling Regina close.

"It's a party tonight.. You wanna come have fun?? We can make it a threesome.. I know you love those."

"I'm here with someone." I say leaning over to kiss Regina.

"Who Queen?? You with her tonight or you're dating?"

"Dating and why did you call her Queen?"

"That was her name when she.."

"When I was picking up extra hours.. Remember I worked at the bar?" She asks me.

"Yeah but why the name Queen?"

"That was her name when she wasn't working a the bar."

"Mind your own business." Regina says.

"Regina what is going on and.."

"Welcome back Emma and hello My Queen." A random guy says..

"Why the fuck are they calling you Queen?"

"I have a video of her one night when she was the queen."

"Emma I can explain.."

"Show me." I say.

"Emma please.." Regina says and she grabs my arm.

"Let go of me." I say just above a whisper.

"Show me." The girl shows me the video and it's Regina dancing on a pole here in my club and a bunch of men and a few women are surrounding her and throwing money at her.

"Emma I can explain." She says.

"Amy can you excuse me and Regina please?"

"Sure." She says. And I didn't even have to tell Regina to follow me.. She already knew..

"Emma please let me explain." She closes the door once we are in the office.

"Explain.. And please don't forget to explain why the fuck you were shaking your ass in men faces and the bitches.."

"I needed the extra cash okay."

"Why?? I got everything you need."

"You wasn't here."

"But my bank account is and your name is on it... So tell me something better than that?"

"I knew you wouldn't understand, that's why I didn't tell you.. Amy thought it was a bad idea because she said you was going to be pissed."

"Damn right."

"But we wasn't together then so why does it matter??"

"IT MATTERS BECAUSE EVERYONE IN HERE HAS SEEN THE WOMAN I LOVE AND MOTHER OF MY SON HALF NAKED!!!! And SHAKING her ass!" I yell.

"I'm sorry Papi." She says and I love that name and she knows it..

"Don't call me that... Not right now."

"Can I make it up to you?"

"Regina it really hurts.. Fuck." I say.

"I'm sorry."

"If you need money you come to me.. And why the fuck didn't Ethan help you?"

"We're not on speaking terms at the moment.. But my accounts aren't frozen anymore so I'm fine.. I'm back to being rich.."

"What happened to your money anyway?"

"Something to do with my parents company and they froze me and Zelena's account."

"Oh.. I haven't seen her in..."

"20 years." Regina says.

"Yeah.. But it's fine Regina.. Next time come to me if you have problems."

"Yes papi.."

"You know there is a way you can make it up to me."

"Oh yeah.. How?"

"Dance for me.. Just like you did in that video."

"I sure can.. As soon as we get home."

"I want you to do it right now." I say and I take a seat on my couch in the office.

"Emma you can't be serious what if someone walks in here?"

"They've already seen you dance.. What's the problem."

"Nothing it's just.."

"I thought you wanted to make it up to Papi?" I asks.

"I do.. it's just.."

"Strip for me." I say taking off my jacket.

"How about you come do it."

"I wanna watch baby.. Take it slow for me." I say and she does just that.. Starting with the buttons on her shirt.. "Slower baby." That smile she gives me will be the death of me.. I start to undo my pants as she watches me.. And before I know it I was jerking off in front of her.. "(Moans) Ah!!! Fuck.."

"That's so fucking hot papi." She says and now she only has on her bra and underwear. She walks over to me and moves my hand out of the way. "I can take it from here. Now I can feel her warm tongue against my top.

"Holly shit." I say grabbing her hair and holding her down. "Just like that baby." She moves in a slow and smooth paste and when she knows I'm ready that's when she did it.. She starting sucking the life out of me.. "FUCK!" I yelled before I came..

"Mmmm.. I missed you Papi." She smiles up at me.

"You're going to be the death of me."

"I promise I'll make it worth it." She gets up and walks over to my desk.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I want you to watch me cum."  She sits on my desk facing me.. "Watch me come Papi."

"Can I please help you baby?"

"No.. I only want you to watch.. Let me show you something." She reaches inside her panties and let her fingers do the work. "(Moans) Ah.. Mmmm."

"Oh my... Regina Baby."

"This is for you Papi." Her eyes are closed now and I can tell she is already gone. "(Moans).. I'm going cum Papi."

"Come for daddy." She looks at me and never breaks eye contact.. And there it is.. Her whole body froze.. "That's it baby." Her eyes closed and again and that when I knew it was my turn.. "I fucking love you." I lean in and kiss her neck while she ride out her cum on her fingers and when she's don't she puts her fingers in my mouth.. "So fucking good." I say and she just smiles. "Now turn around and bind over for daddy."