Chapter 8

"Emma Swan!" I hear a voice yell right when I wake down stairs.

"What the hell is.." I pause and see that it is a police officer.. Great.. "Yes Sir.. How can I help you?"

"There was a fight late last night.. Yes?"

"It was and I'm.."

"I'm only here to take your statement because someone called it in.. We came over and you were no where to be found and no one was talking.. However I was able to talk to Amy Brown.. She said that you.."

"Look I'm sorry.. It was a misunderstanding and I'm.. Well you know what.. It wasn't a misunderstanding she.."

"Ma'am!?" He yells to shut me up.. "Amy said she's not pressing charges on the attacker because it would be bad for business.. She didn't say who it was because it was crowded."

"She what? Where ugh.. Where is she?"

"She's getting discharged at the hospital.. She had to stay over night and had some stitches taking care of.. Now keep your palace under control Swan.. Or I'll have to tell my Wife not to come back here.."

"Yes Sir.. Thank you."

"No problem.. Have a good day." He then walks away.

"Emma you need to take her home or make her come back down here."

"Her who?"

"REGINA!" James yell.

"Damn James.. You've been yelling all morning."

"Because it's been a shitty morning.. Handle your woman.. Or whoever she is.

"Fine.. Regina." I say and she just looks at me.

"Emma.. You've finally woke up."

"Yeah and you're drunk.. Let's go home."

"I'm.. (Gasps)." Before she could finish she slips and fall.

"Damn Gina.. How much have you had?"

"Enough.. Just enough.."

"Yeah.. Come on." I say picking her up.

"Oh my God.. You're strong.. Like really really strong."

"Yep.." I say walking her to my truck.

"Is it bad time to say that I am very very wet."

"Regina stop."

"You did it.. Picking me up and taking control is a big turn on for me.." And she just don't know that her talking is a big turn on for me.. FUCK!!! I still haven't relieved myself.. It fucking hurts.

"Ugh Regina.. We need to hurry up and get home and you need to stop talking.."

"Mmmm.. You smell good." She whispers against my neck and feeling her breath on my neck is way to much for me to handle.

"(Gasps) Gina.. Ugh.. Here.. Sit down." I say putting her in my truck and closing the door.

"You okay Emma?" She asks.

"Fine Gina.. Just fine."

"You look like you're in pain dear." Because I am.

"It's nothing.."

"Ugh Emma.. You're ugh.."

"What's wrong now Gina." I look over at her and she's staring at my member.

"Ah!! Shit!" I say.. Damn it I should have put her in the back sit.

"Emma are you ugh.. (Clear Throat) Wow."