Chapter 58

Ali's POV:

"WHAT THE HELL!" Harry shouted jumping up from the couch.

I hunched over and covered my mouth to hold in the sobs. Tears were already running down my face incredibly fast.

"Ali!" Dani, El, and Leah shouted rushing over to my aid. I was embraced in a four way hug and I watched as they joined in with my crying.

"Niall, turn it off." Harry barked at the shaken Irish boy.

Niall nodded and the tv clicked of with a PEW and the room wasn't any quieter.

Liam, Zayn, and Niall were all whispering. Louis was trying to calm down a furious ranting Harry. And all four of us girls were crying.

"BUT THEY CAN'T DO THAT!! WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE THINKING!!" Harry shouted turning around and punching the wall with a big bang.

"Mate, calm down. Not in front of Ali. We'll figure this out."

Louis muttered trying to calm him again, but it wasn't really working.

"CALM DOWN?!! THAT... THAT WHORE JUST BASHED ALL FIVE OF US AND OUR GIRLFRIENDS AND NOW SHE'S TRYING TO PLAY OFF THAT SHE'S PREGNANT WITH MY KID!!!"

"You never did it with her, did you..?" Zayn quietly asked.

"WHAT?!?! NO!!! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU ASK ME THAT!!! I WOULDN'T CHEAT ON ALI!! I LOVE HER!!! THAT GIRL IS A COMPLETE PYSCHO!!"

I sniffled and leaned closer to the girls letting them hug me more.

"Harry, we'll get through this. We will phone Tim and Simon then try to clear this up and

-" Liam tried to reason but Harry cut him off.

"CALL TIM?!?! HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO BET THIS WAS HIS DOING!! AND ALL OF THIS IS MY FAULT!! I SHOULD OF ASKED FIRST! I SHOULD OF NOT YELLED AT HIM!! GAHHH EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT!!"

Harry's veins were popping out of his neck and his face was deep red. He was full of rage and I watched as he swung at the near by lamp causing it to fall and shatter.

"HARRY THAT'S ENOUGH!" Louis barked, causing everyone to freeze.

Louis never raised his voice in a serious matter unless it was serious.

Harry dropped his gaze an starred at the ground, chest still pumping up and down taking deep angered breaths.

"This isn't your fault. Calm down. Tim is just a large self centered money obsessed jerk. We will call Simon and the press and get this fixed. Though right now instead of taking out your anger on some damn lamp you need to be over their comforting your girlfriend and seeing how she's doing since now her name is EVERYWHERE and people think you cheated on Marie with her. People are now thinking bad of the love of your life. And when you could be over their hugging her and trying to fix things, you're just standing here, pissed off, and damaging the hotel room. Now calm yourself down."

Everyone just stayed silent.

Louis was by far the most mature. No matter who says what.

"I'm sorry, Lou.." Harry whispered after minutes of silence passed.

Louis sighed, " Don't apologize to me. I'm not mad at you. What you need to do is go comfort Ali and apologize to her."

I felt the girls arms loosen away from me and then their weight be lifted from the couch.

I looked up and through my tears, saw them stand by their boyfriends also crying.

I made eye contact with Harry and I felt like I had just been hit by a bus.

My feelings were everywhere and my mind was scattered.

How were we going to get out of this, this time?!

"Ali..." Harry whispered walking over to me.

My breaths became uneven again and I felt myself starting to get hot and sweaty. My lip quivered and Harry ran over to me just as I let out another sob.

"Oh god, Ali.. I'm so sorry. So terribly sorry. I love you and I should of came to you instead of ranting. Breath Ali... It's okay.. We'll fix this." Harry cooed into my ear, smoothing down my now damp hair.

"H...hh..how?" I managed to say through my cries.

"I'm not sure yet, love. But we will. I swear. We won't go down. We'll come out on top."

I cried into his chest some more and felt my stomach start to feel sick.

Everything he was saying, I wanted to believe but it's so hard. We tried before and once we thought we were winning we fell back down again.

"Ali..." I heard Dani whisper.

I looked up and looked at everyone.

"Are you okay?" Eleanor cried.

I went to answer but shut my mouth and closed my eyes.

I felt sick and hot. I could feel the room spinning.

"Ali...?" Harry asked softly.

I shot up from his hold.

"I'm going to be sick."

I covered my mouth and ran to my bathroom and spewed my stomachs contents into the toilet.

I heard footsteps run in behind me and then some one pull back my hair, as I continued to throw up.

Once my stomach was completely empty I pulled away and shut my eyes. I still felt dizzy and my vision was starting to blur.

"What's wrong with her?" I heard a voice ask, worryingly. A voice I was assuming was Harry.

"It's most likely the news. She probably had a panic attack. She just couldn't handle everything so quick," another voice answered but I felt myself already drifting away so I couldn't make out who it was.

"She's awfully pale..." A female voice stated.

I went to speak and tell them that I was fine but I felt numb and couldn't move my mouth. I was sweating even more now and I couldn't move.

"Wait. Lads, she looks as if she's about to pass out!" An Irish voice exclaimed.

"Oh my god! Ali!"

I felt a tight grip on my shoulders but I couldn't respond. And quickly, I was consumed into the darkness.

(a/n: VOTE VOTE VOTE guys (:

Much love! XXXX

~Kitty^_^)