Chapter 19

Harry's POV:
"So you have El's stuff in the car already?" I asked Louis, bringing the last bag out of Ali's room.

"Yup. We never really unloaded. This is amusing though, Haz. I think we deserve a hug."

I chuckled tossing the bag in the boot before shutting it. "Agreed."

I turned and watched Lou run over to me and jump into my arms. "We are the bestest boyfriends ever to our girls!!!" He shouted.

I laughed and hugged him back. "Come on, we need to change then pick up the girls."

Louis nodded and followed me into the house.

"Leaving so soon?" My mum asked.

I smiled and gave her a quick peck. "I'll be back before you know it."

"You better! Stay safe and keep Ali. I like her!"
"I LIKE HER TOO!" I heard Gemma shout from upstairs.

I chuckled and gave my mom one last hug. "I will. I like her very much."

"Come on, mummy's boy!" Louis teased from the stairs.

"Really, Lou? We all know that title belongs to you!" I joked following him.

We both quickly changed into our outfits. Louis was wearing his signature tight red pants and white shirt. Followed with braces and Toms.

I wore a grey V-neck and the put on my blue blazer. I lastly slipped into a pair of chinos and then laced up my converse.

"Ready to get our girls, mate?" Louis asked me once finished.

I smiled, "More than ready."

Ali's POV:

"Are they almost here?" I asked Eleanor.

Gemma dropped us off at the park, which was really weird, but it's where we were told to go.

"Louis said they are just around the corner."

I nodded and smiled. I was really excited to see what they had planned. Plus, I was excited and nervous to see what Harry had to say about how I looked.

Eleanor and Gemma had a blast doing my hair and makeup. My hair was pulled back in a messy bun and my makeup made my face look flawless, which I never thought could happen.

"Eeek! There they are!"

I turned to where she was facing and watched Harry's car pull up. Instantly those butterflies I got when I was near him came back but a billion times worse.

They car stopped and both doors opened. Harry stepped out and I nearly fainted at the sight of him.

"Hey we match!" He laughed knocking me out of my trance.

I shook my head and grinned. I looked at him in a blazer then me. "Guess we do!"
He chuckled some more and walked over to me. "May I have a kiss?" I stood up on my tip toes and pecked his lips.

"Mmm, maybe another one after the date," I teased smiling.

Louis, with Eleanor in his arms, turned to face us. "Really Ali? Going to make him wait over three hours?"

3 hours?!

"Wait.. What?! Where are we going?" I asked looking at Harry.

He smiled and grabbed my hand.