The Reveal of Emotion

*???????? Pov*
????????: The afternoon sky in Whale Island is warming isn't?, Enough for one to express a feeling towards another, wouldn't you say?

???????? Said in a sarcastic tone,

????: Is guess so, but we traveled to this Earth or Sector to do something ,remember? not to admire the scenery

????????: Yeah, yeah, Hopefully your plan with Eobard and Bartholomew being the "Emotions are Malleable" Works or I'll phase my hand through the three of you.

He scuffed and said with a smirk, ????: Challenge accepted.

*no one's pov*
Gon: Neh Killua

Killua:Yeah Gon?

Gon: Wanna go to the lake today right now?

Killua: Sure but why right now Gon?, Why not tommorow?

Gon smiled at Killua's question and just said with a smile bright as day,

Gon: I guess you'll just have to come with me and see for your self.

Killua thought to himself that moment, 'Gon I don't know why but every time I see you smile I get this feeling that I've never felt;I don't know how to express or show you but hopefully I will sooner or later.'

Gon:So then, race to the lake, Last one there has to do what the other one says

Gon had said as dash toward to the lake which caught killua off guard as he tried to catch up.

Killua:Baka! Wait up!

As Soon as they arrived at the lake, the Amber eye colored teen said,

Gon: I won! Now you have to do what I tell you, killua

Killua:Baka? we tied so neither of use win, but for this one time I'll let you win

Gon: Wow really Killua! Thank you!

Gon said as he hugged the white-haired , pale teen next to him. Killua looked away from Gon as he blushed at what Gon did.

Killua:Baka!, Don't do that! It's embarrassing...

Gon stopped hugging killua and smiled at him, showing his pearly white teeth until he turned to face the lake ,

Gon: Come on, it's started

Killua tilted his head slightly to the left and looks at Gon with confusion and says,

Killua: What's started?

As the sun went down it made a color on the horizon that was heart warming, something that was beautiful and mellow. The the water reflected the mellow color making it an unforgettable moment. As they stared at the sunsets beauty, killua and Gon didn't realize that they were holding hands as their finger intertwined with each other. Both Gon and killua then realize they're holding hand, they both blush from this and then look at each other, locking eyes. Amber eyes stared deeply into the pale boys sapphire eyes.

Gon: Killua... You know how you have to do what I say since I won, right?

Killua:Yeah

Gon:Then tell me this... Do you have feelings for me?

Killua's eyes widened as Gon said this, then Gon continued,

Gon: I know it's a weird question to ask but ever since I met you 3 years ago... I've had this feeling every time I see you, I feel warm and safe, every time you smile or enjoying yourself... I guess what I'm trying to get at this Killua is that I love you.

Killua heart melted at Gon words as he blush red, from his ears to his cheeks he was scarlet.

Gon: If you don't feel the same way killua I get it ....It's weird for two guys to be in love, I just hope after this we could still be friends still or m-

Gon was interrupted as he felt Killua's soft pale lips on his plump tanned lips. Gon was taken by surprise of Killua's actions until he realized what as happening he kissed back. Both had their eyes closed as they kissed, It felt as they had been kissing for hour but it only had been a few minutes. They broke of the kiss due to something called Breathing, they both stared into each other's eyes until Killua cupped his hand over Gons cheek and said softly

Killua: Gon... It doesn't matter if we are guys or not, I'll will love you and protect you no matter what and that's a promise.

Gons eye lit up was joy and a smile had painted it's self on his face as he put his arms around Killua's neck and pulled him into a hug then he rested his head on Killua's shoulder closing his eyes.

Gon: Really Killua! Thank you!

Killua hugged Gon as well as he put his arms around Gon's waist and pulled him in as well. He then said to himself in his head, "No Gon... I should be thanking you".

????: Stage one Is complete, Phase two will be set into action tommorow at night.

????????:Come on! Why can't we set phase two in motion right now!? Hunter.

Then the person put on his black mask, and his eyes went pitch black and his voice changed to a demonic/growling and raspy voice.

Hunter: Because it is when we can inflict the most fear and pain into his heart.

Author's Comment:

Can ya guess who Hunter and his mystery college are? Also if your enjoying this so far please stay, because it gets better..... I PROMISE