Excitement x Discovery

*No One's POV*

As Killua started to run the regulated itself to Killua top speed in his base form sending the information to ???????-????? Computer in front of him. "Interesting... 73.5 miles an hour." Godspeed added a comment to what the yellow figure said. "Isn't that 1 mile off then what you estimated... Eobard"

"Yes, Well I'd like to see you try estimating someone's speed not ever seeing them run, the distance they have run before in their top speeds, their health ,and crap explanation from people who seen it." Eobard quickly remarked back at Godspeed in his regular voice. Eobard eyes then turned into a blurry red as he said into the microphone with his voice turning deep, shallow, vibrating , " Good know run at your fastest in your ability form..." Eobard looked behind him at Godspeed who was laying on the wall. "Godspeed" This made Godspeed whole body radiate yellow lightning immediately as he looked up. However his lightning quickly faded as he just grunted and left out the door next to him.

A smirk came over Eobards face as he knowing how much that irritated the male in white and gold suit. He quickly reverted to the voice he talked to Killua. "Go" Killua however didn't run and just stood there with his arms crossed, facing the glass. "What seems to be the matter" Eobard asked a bit concerned. "I need to charge" Killua simply said as if it was normal. Eobard with confusion written as his face turned to look at Zoom next to him in a chair who gave him the same look in return. Zoom took off his mask as he said in his regular voice, "Huh... This world sure has a weird way of saying they need to eeh... Sleep?" Eobard just spoke into the microphone saying, "You need to recharge?" Killua continued to stand their arms crossed, "Yeah I need to charge, I can't use Godspeed if I'm not charge with electricity." Eobard stepped away from the microphone as he took off his mask as put his hand over his eyes as he sighed , "This kid might be more than a bargained for..."

"Yeah well we're all in the same boat so go give the kid a charge." Eobard gave Zoom a look of like 'what the hell did you say' Zoom simply looked down as he slightly nodded up and down. "Yeah that sounded different in my head" Eobard just nodded sideways as he sighed again putting on his mask turning his eyes red as he walked towards the window.

*Killua's POV*

I watched through the glass as I could see 3 figures go to two and how his eyes would go to red and then go away from time to time. I started to speculate if it was just some persona this guy would put up to seem more intimidating... 'Well it's working' I thought to myself. I kept thinking 'Why are they helping me gain this ability?', ' What do they get from it?' However my train of thought was cut short as I saw the yellow blur walked through th- the WALL!? He started to walk towards me as as electricity started to radiate from his body and moved to his hand. I saw this reminding me off what had happened when I was chained... I quickly jump backwards, pressing my back to the wall as I sharpened my nails in both hands. However instead of him doing the electric hand thing, he moved his hand towards me as if asking for a handshake... "Grab on" He said. "What?" I asked confused as I thought it was a some sort of trick or something. "You said you needed a charge, this will give you an electrical charge sufficing your need. Now grab on." I hesitated at grabbing his hand but grabbed on anyways.

It was odd... I was able to absorb it like regular electricity, however I felt it had more current than anything that I had absorbed before. Once I was done I let go of his hand as the yellow figure swiftly went left the room going through the wall as if it was normal for him... I then heard the speaker once again, "Okay NOW run at your full speed In that form of yours..." I quickly activated Godspeed and got on the treadmill and started to run.

*Eobards/???????-?????'s POV*

'Hmm these speeds seem... Promising' I thought to myself as I looked at the speed displayed on the computer. "The kid sure is damn fast... 193.7 miles an hour." Zoom commented next to as he opened a some sort of drink. "You spill that you clean" I said to him only to received a small chuckle from the brown-headed Maniac. "You know... For a form supposed to be as fast as lightning and has the name Godspeed it sure is slow... Well I mean it's not what I excepted." Zoom said as he took another sip of his drink. "Well... You now how some people are at naming there form or moves. It's highly unrealistic and beyond accurate."