Training X Begins

Authors Note: Sorry for the long Update! I had trouble writing this and at the end I kinda have up but expect updates more frequently.
I PROMISE!

Maybe...

*No One's POV*

The red-eyed, yellow blur ran off. Leaving a streak of red lightning and fright in Killua's eyes. As the lightning disappeared, Killua started to walk away with questions, on questions, piled up in his mind. However the one that frequently would reach his mind is 'should I tell Gon...' No, is what he would say to himself. He didn't want Gon to put himself in danger because of him. Not after what had happened with Kite and Pitou. As Killua pondered someone tapped him on his shoulder causing him to be startled, breaking his train of thought.

Killua snapped behind him to see who it was as he realized it was Gon and said, " WhO THE F- oh it's you Gon, you scared the hell out of me.... I'm sorry I yelled I--I was just... um thinking" However Gon didn't respond, Gon had his mouth open but nothing came out. He was standing still like a statue. This confused Killua...

*Killua's POV*

"Gon... GOOON!.." I waved my hand in front of his face. Its like he's frozen or something. I walked around Gon in a circle and stopped in front of him. "What's going on?" I whispered. Then Gon out of now where spoke, "I was looking for you Killua, Where were you?", I was confused, if he was playing game on me or if he was being serious, "Wha-what just- You know what nevermind" I replied. "Never mind what Killua?" Gon responded.

I scratched the back of head as I smiled.

"O-oh it's nothing... I was just umm, Soo what are you doing here " I nervously said. "It's just that you didn't tell me that you left so I got a bit..."But before Gon could finish I Interrupted him, "Gon.. You were sleeping when I went outside and well you looked so peaceful" I placed my hand on Gon's cheek however he grabbed both of my hands and softly said, "Killua... I'm only at peace when I'm with you."

*No One's POV*

After Gon said this, he unconsciously stared into Killua's eyes getting lost with in them. The pale male's eyes always mesmerized Gon in it's ocean blue color, Reminding him of the gentle waves of the sea. Out of nowhere Gon hugged Killua, surprising him. Killua hugged back asking, "Gon is something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong Killua... I'm just really glad to be with you!" He said as he tightened the hug, gaining a little gasp from Killua from the sudden tighten up. "Ar-are you okay Killua! I didn't mean to hurt you if I did!" Killua slowly stroked the tanned male's hair as he said, "Don't worry Gon... You didn't hurt me. I was just a bit surprised that's all" Killua after a few more seconds broke off the hug as he said, "So do you wanna spare for a little bit?" Gon immediately responded with, "Yeah and either way I haven't exercised in a few days so let's start!"

"Someone's excited but I'm going to have to go easy on you Gon", "Killua..." Gon responded with disappointed voice. "Gon... You still can't use your Nen and I don't want you to get hurt"

"Fine..." Gon huffed.

*This 2 Hour Timeskip Is is brought to you by 'A little bit of sparring'*

Gon sweating a lot checked his watch and said, "I think we should go home Killua, it's 7:13PM", Killua sweaty the same amount picked himself up from the ground replied, " Yeah I think so to and plus... We need a bath too"

"Hehe... Yeah I think so to as well" Gon said while killua pulled him off the ground chuckling a bit. They then began to walk back home holding holds in silence, However the silence was broken when Gon said, "Killua... next time can you go a little bit more difficult sparring beca-" Killua cut off Gon, saying " Gon I don't want you getting hurt since... since..."