Natsu's POV

"Alright everyone's here! Lets start." Mirajane says clapping her hands together as Juvia, Levy and Gajeel barge into the room.

I look around at everyone and it seems almost everyone either looks reluctant to come like Gray or they're actually happy to be here. I look over at Lucy to find her shivering.

"Hey Lucy? You cold?" I say edging my way closer to her.

"I'm fine.." Her teeth chatter and I instantly put my arm around her. Although there are other people in the room I feel like it's just me and her.

Alone.

I can see Mirajane smirking as she looks at us but I don't care. I have to tell Lucy soon. She snuggles in closer to me and my grip on her, tightens reflexively.

"Juvia doesn't have a love rival anymore!" Juvia says cheerfully as she notices us. Her comment draws everyone's attention to us and I feel Lucy pull back, her face red.

I feel myself start to blush also, but I try my hardest not to reach out and pull her back and wrap my arms around her.

"Alrighty then! Everyone sit in a circle!" Mirajane says trying to start the game. We do, the guys sitting on one side, the girls on the other.

Mirajane had disappeared for a couple seconds and has reappeared with the bottle in her hand that I had found earlier today. She sets it down in the middle of our circle.

So this is her mysterious game? Spin the bottle? To be honest, I'm kind of excited to so this! Maybe instead of telling Lucy my feelings I can just kiss her instead. Mira has a strange look in her eye as she looks around the circle, her eyes lingering on some.

"Jellal. How about you go first?" She says, smirking. Jellal looks almost frightened by Mirajane's evil look. He takes a look at Erza and reaches inside the circle to spin the bottle. It turns and turns until it lands on...Me?!

"No way!" Me and Jellal say at the same time. Everyone around the circle giggles and laughs at this, but me and Jellal stare at each other shellshocked.

"Wait, wait." Mira says trying to hold in her laughter. She's laughing so hard that tears escape her eyes. When she's somewhat controlled her fits of laughter she speaks.

"This is a different kind of spin the bottle." Her eyes glint evilly. She whispers into Jellal's ear and his eyes go wide. He then whispers back into Mira's ear and she giggles.

Erza sits up straighter, trying to hear what's going on. She winks at Jellal and then comes over to me. She starts to whisper into my own ear and says in a hushed voice,

"Pick a girl." She says.

"Why?" I whisper back.

"Just do it!" She says urgently, in her hands she holds a small piece of paper, and in the other a pencil. Erza's name is already on the paper next to Jellal's name. What could Mira be planning? 

"Lucy." I whisper back without much thought. She smirks evilly and writes Lucy's name next to mine. What exactly is this game really about?