Mavis's POV

I'm watching from above. Lucy and Natsu.. Erza and Jellal.. I predicted this. All of it. I know who's going to come out of that door next, I just know it. I was never one to be interested in other's relationships, but I couldn't help myself.

These people were so interesting. It reminded me of Zeref and me. Wait! I didn't mean that! We didn't share anything! Nothing of the sort. I sigh. I guess you could say I'm lying. I do feel something for Zeref.

MBut it's not right, he's the real enemy of this world and I... I have a major crush on him. Call me crazy, but yes. I, Mavis Vermilion, have a crush on the biggest villain of Fairy Tail. And pretty much the whole world. I close my pale green eyes and let the wind blow through my thick, wavy and long hair.

I can't see Natsu and Lucy anymore, but I can see Erza and Jellal still. Their bodies are pressed close to eachother, as if they want to breathe the same air. I don't blame them, after all this time, they can finally be together.

I glance back towards Lucy's house. I'm getting depressed just watching these interesting people. I wish I could have a life like them, but it's impossible. Because I'm a ghost. And the one I want to be with.. He's not only evil.. but he's also immortal. Which means, I am officially alone.