Chapter 3

*Angie's P.O.V *

We're finally at the hotel but I know their going to ask me what's wrong and im going to have to tell them cause they won't leave me alone till I tell them. I think I should just go to my room and lock myself.

*Frankie's P.O.V*

"Angie let me in!" I said.

I worry about Angie a little too much. She usually never let's things get to her and she rarely cries or acts like this and I can tell she's crying right now cause she's in her room and you could hear her.

"Angie please just let us in" Austin said.

You could tell he was worried too along with Alex. It took her a while to open but she finally opened and was quite and sat on the floor. She always sits in the floor no matter if she has a bed and a bean bag in her room.

"Angie what's wrong?" Alex asked.

She just handed us her phone. It was a message from some girls saying "Your lucky you had gay ass Austin Mahone with you cause we we're going to beat your ass but I guess he saved you but bitch you better back off from James cause he is mine and also you just use people for fame and you have no talent at all so stop singing. You better watch your back where ever you go cause we are going to jump you one of these days and were going to beat your ass until you learn your lesson which is to stop trying to ruin relationships and to stop using people for fame cause its not custory.

The girl who had sent that message to her was James's girlfriend. James's was Angie's cousin but apparently she didn't want to believe that. I seriously just want to tell her off right now for telling Angie all this stuff when she doesn't even know her or her story

Angie answered back to her message "Your stupid because for the millionth time James is my cousin so I can talk to him whenever I want and I'm not trying to ruin any relationship so yeah you sound dumb. And for your information, not everyone has to like my music so you seem to be one of those people and you can't do anything to me because every time you say your going to do something you bring along the rest of your friends since you don't know how to handle something on your own."

Angie always knew what to say back but I can't believe that message James's girlfriend got to her.

*Austin's P.O.V*

Ugh! I can't believe it was those girls who made me believe that they werre fans the day that I went to go pick up Angie. I should've known and they acted all nice with Angie but I guess they were cold-acting. From now on I'm going to pick Angie up and take her to school everyday that way they won't do anything to her.

"I should've know it was them! I'm going to take you and pick you up everyday from school from now on so that way they won't hurt you" I said.

"Austin please just let me handle this. They are going to find out sooner or later that I told you. I need to handle this on my own." Angie said.

"I'll join Austin. I know you can handle all this Angie but were here to help you and were not going to let them hurt you when we know we can help." Alex said.

"They can hurt me in school too you know not just outside of school" Angie said.

"Of course we know that but the only thing you can do to stop the from doing something is go to the counselor's office."I said.

"I can't tell on them, they'll kill me." Angie said.

"No they won't! Just please. If you don't tell on them, I will." I said.

She had to tell on them. She can't just let them beat her up even though I know Angie can defend herself.

*Frankie's P.O.V*

I'm going to have to tell James this because he cares about Angie and because it has to do with his girlfriend. I have the right plan for James's girlfriend and the rest of her little friends to stop messing with Angie.

*Alex's P.O.V*

I don't know who these girls are but I already hate them. Me & the guys have to come up with a plan workout Angie knowing all that James's girlfriend and her friends stop telling Angie this.