Chapter 6

*Angie's P.O.V*

I'm so mad at all the guys. Especially at Frankie. Thanks to Frankie, James went to go talk to those stupid girls that told me stuff. I'm so mad right now. I think the only person I have right now is Shawn. Yes. The Shawn Mendes.

Me: Hey Shawn (:

Shawn; Angie! How have you been?

Me; Bad .

Shawn: I'm not busy (: Call me instead yeah?

Me: Alright

I called Shawn told him the whole story and he understood me which is the reason why I love Shawn. He always understands me and helps me especially in times like this.He was somewhere close to my house so he came to pick me up to go to Jack-in-the-box. We went to Jack-in-the-box and we were there for like 2 hours cause we talked so much. I was so glad I got to see him and catch up with everything. I met Shawn one time when I was with Becky & Austin since Austin is good friend's with Shawn. Ever since we've been very close. I'm also very happy for him cause he's being very successful in life! I think I'm going to cry xD After we finished talking we left home because I had to do homework and because Dr.Luke was coming over because I had singing practice .. yes I practice 4 times a week usually . Shawn was going to stay but the whole afternoon consisted of me either doing homework or singing.

//Author's note//

This chapter is pretty simple and lame but i was kind of in a hurry because I'm doing this book report that is due tomorrow and since I haven't updated then I just did a quick update. I'll try to update tomorrow if I can! Make sure to leave comments (: