Chapter 7

*Shawn's P.O.V*

I was scrolling through twitter while Angie finished her homework. I realized my phone was about to die so I got up to charge it only to realize Angie was asleep. No wonder she was so quite. She looked so adorable and peaceful so I decided to carry her up to her room. I chuckled cause she fell asleep doing homework.. like I guess homework was that bad.

*Angie's P.O.V*

Next Morning..

It was 4:30 am & my phone started ringing. I realized I was in bed so I guess someone carried me up to my room. I checked to see who was calling and it said "Bae " . "Bae" was Shawn. He put that name as his contact name .. he has problems. Anyways I answered.

(S- Shawn & A- Angie)

A- What do you want?

S- Your voice sounds so adorable because you just woke up & I just called to tell you that you need to get your crusty ass up?

A- Thanks I guess & sorry I'm not going to get up .

S- But why?

A- Because you said "crusty ass" .

S- You think I would forget? *laughing*

A- Well yeah.. anyways give me a good reason why I should get up..

S- I'm taking you to Denny's before you start school .

A- Alright I'm up.

S- Don't take forever to get ready your just going to school okay!

A- Yes whatever bye.

Ughh only Shawn wakes me up at 4:30 but he's taking me to Denny's so it's ok (:

*skip to the getting ready & driving part*

When we got there we ordered our food & talked.

"I invited Frankie but he didn't want to come" Shawn said.

"Oh I think he's mad at me just cause I told him that I wanted to handle my own business or if it's not that then I guess it's that girl he's been hanging out with at school. I fought her last year." I said.

"I've noticed he's been acting really weird lately .. but why would you fight her?" Shawn said.

"She goes out with all the popular kids & she's been trying to get Frankie to go out with her. Since Frankie & I used to go to the same school last year and we used to hang out then she got mad and one day out of nowhere she slapped me and obviously I slapped her back. I wasn't going to let her slap me just like that." I said.

"It was when you were a baddie wasn't it?" Shawn said.

"Yes! I used to fight a lot of people and use drugs bug I'm done with all that." I said.

"I'm glad because that was just ruining you" Shawn said.

"Yes I'm glad too. Anyways ever since like Frankie started highschool she did too and since I don't go to that school then she's closer than ever to Frankie." I said.

"Well I'm pretty sure Frankie knows how she is and so I think Frankie is smart enough not to go out with her." Shawn said.

"Yeah I guess.. Im going to talk to him later."I said.

After eating and so much talking we realized it was 8:15 . Yeah we got to Denny's around 6 and then we talked for a very long time. He was going to take me to school since school starts at 8:35.

*at school*

"Shawn what are you doing?" I said.

"I'm parking, what else?" he said.

"well why are you parking?" I said.

"Because I'm going to walk you to the entrance." he said.

"for what? I don't need you to walk me!" I said.

"Well too bad."

"Omg Shawn! " I said while getting of the car.I started laughing cause he is literally walling me to the front. The campus security was standing by the front door.

"Good morning!" she said.

"Good morning Ms.Patty" I said

"Good morning Ma'am" Shawn said.

"You can go now" I said.

"Nope I'm going to stand here till I see you enter the school." he said.

"I hate you so much right now!" I told him.

"Ms.Angie seems embarrassed to have someone walk her." Ms.Patty said.

"She probably is" Shawn said.

"I'm not its just that he could've stayed in the car." I said.

"Well I wanted to get off to make sure you wouldn't ditch" Shawn said.

"I never ditch what are you talking about" I said laughing.

"Ms.Angie you used to ditch a lot last year"Ms.Patty said.

"that was last year ms.Patty I stopped." I said.

"You never told me you used to ditch. We're going to have a long talk after school Missy." Shawn said .

"Whatever dad" I said while walking inside.

"No hug?" Shawn asked.

"Nope." I said without looking back.

"So I just took you to Denny's and I don't get a hug? Wow I see how it is"Shawn said.

"Ugh fine!" I said and so I walked back just to give Shawn a hug.

"Thank you now have a nice day Angie" he said with a smile on his face.

"Bye loser" I said laughing.

"Oh whatever bye!" I heard Shawn said.

And next thing you know I'm inside of the school and realize a lot of people staring.Oh boy! Let another school day start.