Chapter 8

*Angie's P.O.V*

I entered school and the same girls that argued with me last time stated telling me stuff "You whore! First you come with Austin and now you come with Shawn! You ain't even cute!" one of them said. I decided not to even look at them so I couldn't tell who told me. I don't know what I ever did to them like all they seem to do is follow me so that later they tell me stuff. I hate them so much. Anyways the day basically consists of me being a loner like usual and falling asleep in class cause I was very tired since SOMEBODY decided to wake me up at 5 a.m.

*Skip to after school*

The bell rang. Yes! I was finally going home. This was my last day at school because I'm going to get homeschooled from now on and I'm so happy because I'm tired of everyone at school. Tomorrow morning I was leaving to Miami because I was staying at Austin's house along with Frankie and my brother. We were staying there for a week just for vacation since we all asked for a week of break. I walked outside the school gates to find Shawn & Frankie waiting for David & me. Frankie looked sad so I just said "Hi" while Shawn gave me a tight hug cause he always does. Ever since Frankie hangs out with this girl so he ignores me and stuff so yeah I try to ignore him to.

"How was school?" Shawn asked.

"You should know by now" I say laughing.He always gets the same response so I don't even know why he's asking.

"Oh well how are you feeling about the fact that your not coming to school anymore?"He asked.

"GREAT! Like I'm finally done seeing all those people that tell me stuff and I'm finally not going to starve like usual at school and be a loner. " I said.

"You starve at school? Don't they give you lunh? & Your always going to be a loner no matter what." he said laughing.

"I don't like the food they give & psh no."I said. We just started laughing until we realized David was already here. He said hi to Shawn and they did their guy handshake. We got home and ordered pizza and watched scary movies while Frankie, David, & I packed since it was Halloween and it was raining and we had no costume cause were lame. Today was great.
//Author's note//
Happy Halloween everyone! Since its Halloween I decided to update today and I might even update later too. Thanks for reading ! You guys are awesome (: