Chapter 18

*Angie's P.O.V *

After a while of crying and Austin trying to comfort me, it was finally time to leave. I'm a mess in life and always overreact so I felt bad that I was trying to leave Austin's house. I thought Camila was staying there but apparently she was in Miama but she was going to her house. Anyways the whole ride there was quite. I didn't even get to see Robet or Zach. I didn't even see Shawn which I'm kinda thankful because then Frankie would be mad at me. We got to the airport just in time and we said bye to both Austin & Alex.

"Bye Austin, I'm so sorry" I said wanting to cry again while hugging him.

"It's fine, at least I got to see you!" he said while hugging me back.

"No its not and I know, say hi to Zach & Robert for me" I said.

"I will!" he said smiling.

Next, I walked over to Alex.

"Alex! I'm sorry that I barely talked to you.. " I said.

"Don't stress it" he said laughing while he mest up my hair on purpose.

"Alex! " I said laughing at him and then I gave a him a hug. Frankie & I said "Bye!" again while I said "I'm sorry & thanks !" I will never finish saying sorry to them.
-on the airplane-

"I'm actually glad we're going back home" Frankie said.

"So am I but I feel bad that Austin said he had all these things planned for us" I said.

"I know but wait your glad? You did know Shawn was going to be there right?" he said.

"Yeah & I was the one who told you he was coming and I'm glad that we didn't see him because I know you would be mad the whole time and then it ends up with me & you arguing while everybody trying to help & its a total mess. " I said. He just chuckled. After we just took a selfie and I realized Frankie fell asleep so I did too.
//Author's note//
Thanks for reading! This was a lams chapter.. basically just the flight and Angie & Frankis saying bye but I'll try to make the next chapter longer and interesting!☺