Chapter 23

*Angie's P.O.V*

We were walking around Inglewood when suddenly I needed to use the restroom. We were on our way to go meet up with Becky and Jimmy. I told the guys I needed to go to the restroom and they didn't have to come with me.. well because they can't just go in the restroom with me. I was on my way to the restroom when I saw Frankie. I tried acting like I didn't see him and kept walking. I suddenly felt someone pull me by my arm.

"What do you want?" I said in a polite way because I didn't want to sound like I was mad at him even thought I was pretty upset with him

"Angie, I'm so sorry.." he said.

"Frankie don't think I'm going to forgive you this instance." I said not even looking at him.

"Angie I know I did something wrong but your family and mine are super close and we can't just ignore each other like that." he said.

"They knew I liked you why not tell them you made me believe something that wasn't true? Frankie just because your family is close to mines doesn't mean anything." I said, this time I sounded pretty mad.

"Angie I know what I did wrong!" he said.

"Frankie you didn't just lie to me, you're now dating James's girlfriend." I said and this time with a few tears in my eyes.

Frankie was speechless.
//Author's Note//
Thank you guys for reading! Please leave comments below on what you think of this story so far (: