Chapter 4

*Angie's P.O.V*

The guys want to help me but I don't find the point of them helping me cause it will probably make things worse. I want to handle my own business but its impossible with Frankie, Austin, & Alex. They are so overprotective & sometimes it gets annoying but I love them cause they help me a lot when I really need them but not right now. Ugh I literally want to die right now.

*Frankie's P.O.V*

I decided I needed to talk to James about this no matter if Angie didn't want me to.

"Hey James, what's up?" I said.

"Nothing much just about to roll a blunt" James said.

"Oh umm.. before you do that can I talk to you?" I said.

"Sure what is it?" James said

"It has to do with your girlfriends & Angie" I said.

"Don't tell me their trying to fight her" he said laughing.

"James this is serious!" I said getting mad at the fact that he was laughing.

"I know but the fact that their so desperate of fighting is funny, like they always want drama. Why are they trying to fight her anyways?" James said.

"They think she is just using people for fame and they think she is going out with you." I said but he seemed not interested at all.

"She's my cousin!" He said.

"exactly & they don't believe her." I said.

"I'm so tired of all the drama going on with these girls all they do is fight people but they had never messed with my family and now they are so I'm done with all of them."

"James I'm not trying to break you and Jasmine up but I'm just trying to get you to stop them from doing that to Angie" I said. I felt bad but honestly I think he was doing the right things because those girls love drama and they just use Jaime to get more drama in their life.

"Fuck! Imma go talk to Jasmine and her stupid friends right now. I don't care what they do but they don't mess with my family" he said. & after that he left furiously out the door.

Mission accomplished! I got him to try and stop the girls and his girlfriend from telling Angie stuff. But I know Angie is going to be mad at what I did..

//Author's note//

I finally updated! Its really short but I think I'll be updating more throughout the week. Sorry I hadn't update I was in vacation and had no WiFi. Also this chapter was very short..Make sure you guys leave comments! Thanks for reading.