Chapter 5~ Klance

(⚠️Warning:Explicit Language and NSFW Content)

[3:00am]

<Keith POV>
This dumbass...he's way more flirtatious when he's a little drunk.. but he agreed and I agreed.. Let me just close up before I take him to my place...
I closed up the club and put my helmet on Lance before putting myself and Lance on the motorcycle.

"Hold tight Lance."
"Of course sweet cheeks" Lance replied as he held my waist,giggling.

I rolled his eyes and blushed, realizing how close we were. I drove back to my house and walked in with Lance. I decided to wrap my arm around Lance's waist as Lance had his arm on my shoulders.

"Ha...ha ha.. Keith..you're so pretty.."Lance said a bit roughly.
W-What..is he still tipsy or is he for real???
"That's uh funny Lance. You're good looking too." I replied to him,knowing that I am terrible at flirting.
I laid Lance on the bed and watched him slowly fall asleep.
I can't believe his ass fell asleep..he wasn't even that drunk..ugh... I really wanted to have sex tonight..but I just can't when he's asleep..

"FUCK!" I yelled,quickly covering my mouth. I looked back at Lance and he didn't move or anything. I sighed in relief and just decided to take a shower.
"This shit blows.."
I headed to the bathroom,took off my clothes ,and started my shower.

<Lance POV>
What was that noise? It sounds like rain. I'm looking outside but there's no rain. On second thought..
"Where am I?Last time I remember I was at the club and...HOLY SHIT!" I covered my mouth quickly and stood up.
"Well we didn't have sex.. thank god because I'd love to be fully sober when it happens..but that must mean that this is house.."

I walked towards an open door with light as I covered my eyes a bit from the sudden brightness. When I walked in ,I was amazed.Just couldn't look away at the beautiful scene taking place.

Keith was naked in the shower.

<Klance POV>
Lance sat on the counter quietly so he wouldn't get noticed.

After a while of Keith not noticing Lance and Lance watching,Lance decided to speak.

"Well,look at you sweetcheeks." Lance chuckled as Keith immediately turned around and blushed.
"What the fuck Lance!" Keith was super red as he slipped in the bathtub.
Keith sunk himself into the water and let it cover himself as he was embarrassed enough.

"Oh..Don't be so ashamed pretty boy.. you look beautiful." The Cuban boy told Keith as he got down from the counter and walked over to the tub.
"H-How long have you been standing there..." Keith asked.
"For maybe 5 minutes. Enough to see everything." Lance replied as he winked.
"Are you still tipsy?" The embarrassed Asian asked.
"Nope.Not at all."
"Oh ok....well could you give me some privacy and I'll talk to you when I get out."
"Sure thing." Lance said as he moved a piece of Keith's hair out of his face to give him a kiss on the head before closing the bathroom door as he walked out.

Keith almost squealed from embarrassment and excitement. Keith was happy to know that Lance isn't drunk or tipsy anymore so he could talk to Lance properly. Keith mumbled to himself as he got out of the tub and dried his hair.

"This dude is gonna drive my ass fucking crazy." Keith told himself as he looked in the mirror. The Asian boy put on a short black silk robe before walking out of the bathroom,seeing Lance sitting on his bed.

"I-I'm done now..." Keith said as he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.
"You still down for sex?" Lance asked.
"Wha- I uh Y-Yea..um.." Keith replied getting flustered.

"Well then come over here,pretty boy." The Cuban male told the flustered male.
"O-Ok.." Keith said as he walked over to Lance and stood in front of him.

"You can relax Keith.."
Lance grabbed Keith resulting to Keith sitting towards Lance on his lap. Keith's member was out in the open for Lance to see and Lance loved everything.
"May I?.." Lance asked as he untied Keith's robe and slowly removed it,showing his beautiful pale skin.
Keith nodded as he closed his eyes trying to not show that he was embarrassed.

Lance pulled Keith closer making the Cuban male's member rub against the Asian's entrance.Lance rubbed Keith's thighs reaching the shorter male's entrance. Lance put 2 fingers into Keith's mouth hoping to see what he wanted.
"Suck."
Keith sucked on Lance's fingers slowly and not too long after ,Lance removed his fingers and placed them at Keith's entrance.
"Let's open this up a little bit..."

1 finger went in.
"Ah~..."Keith moaned slowly,still trying to not reveal how sensitive he was.
2 fingers went in and quickly a 3rd.
"You're doing great sweetie..You're really tight so you must've either not done this in a while or...it's your first time.." The dominant male said.

Keith looked at Lance and nodded.
"I-I-Its my first time...AHH!!~~"Keith screamed as Lance quickly stuck the last 2 fingers into Keith's entrance.
The slim Asian looked down and realized he had came.
Already..I came only from him using his fingers..I don't know what to do.. I love this so much but I can't think properly...Keith thought.
"L-Lance.." Keith called. He started to tremble. As he was about to say something,Lance shushed him.

"I think you're ready for the real thing now.." Lance teased Keith as he picked him up and placed him on the bed. The slim Cuban took his shirt and pants off.

Keith couldn't look away. Lance was so hot and almost made Keith drool just by the sight of his tan body. Not only did Lance have an amazing fucking body but he was tall and Keith found that to be really attractive.
"You sure you wanna-"
"YES!!fuck me now..."

Lance chuckled and took off his boxers,revealing his big member. The Asian immediately became red after looking at how big Lance was.
"Let's get to work instead of staring,pretty boy." Lance said,snapping Keith out of his thoughts.

Lance raised Keith's legs,put them on his shoulders, and started to rub his member around Keith's entrance in order to tease him.
"P-Put it in.." Keith stuttered.
"Patience,baby boy." Lance said as he put his hand on Keith's cheek.

After a few quick seconds of silence,Lance shoved his member into Keith's entrance.

"AHH!!Ahh~..Ou FUCK~...a-ahh~.." Keith screamed as he held on to the sheets. The pale male started to tear up at the amount of pain he was in. He couldn't believe that this was the pain people went through for pleasure. But he understood because it felt so so good.

"Are you okay?" Lance asked.
Keith nodded and motioned for Lance to continue.
"Ay Dios mío...Kitten you're so tight,it's amazing. You're taking it all in at once..Fuck-"
Keith kissed Lance.
"Just shut up and keep fucking me. I want you tonight. Fuck me hard."

Lance was shocked but immediately started thrusting. He thrusted in and out of Keith's entrance making Keith moan louder and louder with every hit against his prostate.

The two males stopped kissing and there were trails of saliva that left both of their mouths. Both males breathed roughly as Lance continued to thrust into Keith.
"A-Ah~..Lance~..It's so deep..."
The minute Lance heard Keith ,he couldn't help himself but thrust even faster and harder. Lance started to suck on one of Keith's nipple's slowly and kissed his chest up to his neck. He left a few dark spots on the pale skin the beautiful Asian before him had.

"Ah~.."Keith moaned.
Lance continued to thrust in and out of Keith's entrance.
"K-Keith I think I'm gonna cum.." Lance said roughly.
"M-Me too..Im close.."
"Let's cum together then.."
"O-Ok"

Lance thrusted harder than he was before, and he hit Keith's prostate making Keith scream.
"Keit-" before Lance could finish both him and Keith came.

Keith immediately fell asleep with tears rolling down his face.Lance laid down next to Keith and watched him as he wiped away his tears.
He's so beautiful...Lance thought.
Lance cleaned up himself and the Asian boy,afterwards grabbing the sheets to cover himself and Keith.

Lance kissed Keith's forehead before falling asleep with Keith in his arms.