Chapter 6

Jennifer

I laid in my bed, thinking about the past events. I didn't want to keep Destiny in that type of environment. I know Jace is a big time drug dealer and most likely addicted to weed. Why would he go that far to smoke in front of my child?

"Hey babe," Melanie said while sitting on the bed.

"Hi," I said lowly.

"Somebody's here for you."

I sighed. "Who is it?"

Cortez appeared at the doorway. I smile formed on my lips. Melanie got up and left my room.

I sat up on the bed and patted the spot next to me so Cortez could sit down.

"What's wrong with you ma?" He asked me.

"My baby father acting like a Mitch like usual." I saw his body tense up so I rubbed his back. "What's wrong?"

"Who is your baby daddy?"

"Why?"

He sighed. "Just tell me."

"His name is Jace. Why? What's going on?"

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"You never asked Cortez! Where is all this coming from?" I asked him because I was still confused.

"Just forget it man," he said while standing up and leaving out my room.

I got up from my position and ran after him. "What the fuck is going on Cortez?"

"Didn't I say forget it girl?"

He walked down the hallway and out the door. "Cortez!" I shouted from the door. I watched him get in his car and sped off.

I closed the door and saw Melanie and a sleeping Destiny on the couch.

"What happened?" Melanie asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and sighed. "I don't know Mel."

I went over to the couch where Destiny was and sat beside her. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight. "It's okay baby. I'll pretend to be Cortez with a big dick if you want me to."

I laughed. "No type of chill Melanie."

"Bitch you know me!"

[]

Cortez

"I knew you would came back," Cee said while brushing her teeth.

I zipped my pants up. "Don't flatter yourself. I just come to you when I'm in need of some head."

She sucked her teeth. "You don't care about nobody feelings. Somebody needs to put you in your place nigga."

"Oh yeah? Who that gonna be?"

"You'll see. You've changed ever since you got in this drug business. When you getting out?"

"I don't know. Shit, I might as well pass it down or some because I got what I wanted. I wanted to be known for something so I made sure my cartel was bigger and better than everybody else. My bank account growing, and I'm sexy so ya' know."

She started to laugh. " I want to be known for something too."

"What you ain't known for? You suck dick and fuck niggas from left to right."

She straight faced me and punched me in my arm. "Aye now, I'm going to get my girl on your ass. "

"Cortez, the fucking player got a girl? Whaaaat?"

"Don't act so surprised. Might not even be with her long."

She gasped sarcastically." Why?"

"Because her baby daddy is my nigga man," I said. It still kind of surprises me how small this world is.

She smirked. " I know who you talking about. She came over Jace's house today. She's a pretty one."

"Damn," I mumbled.

"Don't worry. I won't tell her," she said while unbuttoning my pants and pulling out my hardened member. She pulled down her garments and slid down on my member. I'm still kind of surprised that she's tight.

"I.. Won't...Tell..," she said in between moans. I nodded because I won't tell either.

Vote & Comment