Chapter 27

Jennifer's lingerie set in the m/m. I'm bad at sex scenes, so don't judge.

Cortez

After I got out of the hospital, I moved back into the house with Jennifer and Calvin. It's been two weeks now and I've enjoyed my small family. It feels good to eat an actually cooked dinner and not eat fast food. I sighed and rubbed my belly, already thinking about the hot meal Jennifer will have waiting on me. I got out of my car and up to the front door. I unlocked the door and smelled the sweet scent of Cinnamon Buns. I looked at the floor below me and saw white and red flower petals trailing from the front door to the kitchen.

I decided to follow them into the kitchen to see Jennifer standing at the kitchen table with a two piece black lace lingerie piece on. Just the sight of her made my dick jump.

"Hey baby," she said smoothly.

"H-hey baby. What's all this for?"

She smirked and ran her hand along the sides of her body. "Just a gift. First, we'll eat. Then you have three wishes of any type. Choose wisely."

I bit my lip and stared at her voluptuous body from head to toe. "So you're my genie now?"

"Mhm, yes daddy."

I rubbed my hands together and walked over to her. "You look sexy as fuck Jennifer. Damn." I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. "You smell good as hell."

She stifled out a moan while gripping the kitchen's counter. I moved my lips to her lips, giving a passionate kiss. I picked her up and placed her on the counter. Her tongue found its way into my mouth as my hands roamed her warm body. I unbuckled her bra and watched as her perky breast fell out of their holder. I took her left breast into my mouth and sucked on her nipple lightly. Her moans were music to my ears. I slipped my hand into her lace underwear and rubbed my fingers against her moistened slit.

"Shit C," she groaned while squirming. I brought her right breast to my mouth and sucked on it while adding a finger into her pouch. She opened her legs wider for easy access.

"Oh my god," she moaned out. I looked up to see her facial expressions filled with sexual pleasure. She started to grind on my fingers as I pumped in and out.

"You so fucking tight baby. You saved this shit for me?" I asked her.

"Yes daddy!" She exclaimed as I increased my pumping speed. "I'm about t-to c-cum."

She tried to close her legs but I forced them wider. "Shit," she moaned out as her legs shook and her breathing quickened. I snatched off her underwear and threw them to the side. I licked her slit slowly while staring into her eyes.

"Just fuck me Cortez!" She pleaded while gripping her breast.

"My pleasure," I mumbled while unbuckling my pants and pulling them down along with my boxers. I pulled out my rock hard member and stroked to the sight of Jennifer's pretty pussy. I rubbed the tip of my member up and down her slit, causing her to erupt in soft moans. I slid inside of her pouch and went to work.

"Damn baby, you tight as fuck!" I grunted. I lifted her leg up on my shoulder.

"Oh shit, I can't take it," she complained as her moans filled the kitchen.

"Nah baby, you going to take this dick," I said going in balls deep that resulted her screaming out loud. "Whose pussy is this?" I asked her while our bodies slapped together.

"It's yours Cortez," she purred before erupting in moans.

"That's not my name," I scolded her breathlessly. I speeded my pace and felt her tighten her walls. "Damn Jenn, don't do that shit!"