Preference #69- you bring the to a relative's wedding

Riker: He was your date to your cousin's wedding. You wore a butter yellow dress that fell to just below your knees. You also had on pale gold shoes and your hair was in a messy up-do. You were talking to your grandma when you saw him playing with your little cousins. A smile spread across your face as your grandma cooed at the scene. "He's a keeper. Don't lose him" she said. "I won't, I promise" you replied, rising from your seat to join them. You other relatives couldn't stop smiling at you and Riker playing with your little cousins.

Ratliff: It was your brother's wedding. You wore a silvery gray dress with a sweetheart neckline. You had on pale pink shoes with your hair in waves cascading down your back. Needless to say, Ellington could not keep his eyes off you. At the reception, the two of you walked around talking to your relatives. Your aunts found him especially adorable and would not stop pinching his cheeks and ruffling his hair. Ratliff soon had an adorable pout on his face which led to you patting him on the head. He got you back by poking your cheeks.

Rocky: It was your sister's wedding. You wore an ice blue dress with a silver belt. You completed your outfit with silver heels and your hair in a sleek ponytail. At the reception, Rocky really hit it off with your brother. You left the two of them and chatted with your cousin. Suddenly, his arms wrapped around your waist and his head was on your shoulder. "Let's dance" he whispered. You nod and head to the dance floor. It was a slow dance and your brother captured the whole thing and later posted it on Twitter. #Rocky&Y/N4ever soon trended worldwide.

Ross: It was your uncle's wedding. You wore a cream dress with dark green edging. You also had on dark green shoes and your hair was loosely curled. Ross was excited as he finally got to meet your cousins. Your cousins were also excited to meet him. When you introduced them, they immediately started talking about hockey. They were so engrossed in their conversation that they forgot about you. You just shook your head and went to talk to your other cousins. On the way home, Ross wouldn't stop asking you when he could hang out with them again.

Ryland: It was your cousin's wedding. You wore a pale pink dress with ties on the shoulders. You finished off your outfit with red heels and your hair in an up-do with some curls falling. Throughout the ceremony, Ryland kept whispering to you that soon, it was going to be your wedding. You just shook your head at his antics. During the reception, your aunts were converging on the two of you and asking when you were getting married. Soon, it was time to catch the bouquet which you did. Ryland just smirked at you and said, "See? It will be us soon babe."

Comment and vote

Follow me on Instagram @sweet.booty

Add me on snapchat @paytonpdc

Follow me on Twitter @paypayr5

Question: Have you ever meet R5?

Answer: No 😭

Comment your answer