Preference #84- You're the Maid of Honor

Riker: It was the day of Rydell's wedding. Since she considered you her sister, she made you the maid of honor. You wore a burnt orange dress that fell to your calves. You completed the outfit with copper heels and your hair in soft curls. Riker was your date and he couldn't stop staring at you. His aunts were telling him to propose to you already and he simply had a secretive smile on his face. The next day, he proposed to you and you immediately said yes.

Ratliff: It was your best friend's wedding. You were her maid of honor and Ratliff was one of the groomsmen. You wore a mint green dress with dark green piping. Finishing the outfit was dark green shoes and your hair in an elegant up-do. Ratliff kept whispering that you two were the next to get married. You brushed it off as him joking. During the reception, you caught the bouquet and Ratliff simply smirked at you and said "I told you so." You rolled your eyes as a blush filled your cheeks.

Rocky: It was your sister's wedding. Since you were her sister, you were the maid of honor. You wore a deep purple dress with matching shoes. To top it all off, your hair is half up and half down. When Rocky first saw you, he couldn't keep his eyes off you. He always found you beautiful but for some reason, you were even more beautiful that day. He considered himself the luckiest man in the world as he had you to call his one and only.

Ross: It was your cousin's wedding. As you were her closest cousin, you were automatically the maid of honor. Of course, Ross was your date. You were given a deep pink dress with a full skirt. Red heels and your hair in a bun completed the outfit. Ross proved to be a hit with your relatives. When the two of you slow danced, your cousin recorded it and put it on Twitter. Within minutes, it had hundreds of retweets and favorites and #Y/S/Nshouldgetmarried soon trended worldwide.

Ryland: It was your brother's wedding. Since you and his bride were very close, she made you her maid of honor. To go with the wedding colors, you were given a royal blue dress with sky blue embroidery. You also had on sky blue sandals and your hair was in a messy up-do. Your brother gushed at how his little sister was growing up. Ryland was speechless when he first saw you in the complete outfit. He kept you close to him throughout the day, showing everyone you were his.

Comment Vote and Share

Instagram- sweet.booty

Snapchat- paytonpdc

Twitter- paypayr5

Question: Who wants R5 to be in Season 4 of Austin & Ally?

Answer: I do because it would be so cool and like R5 would be the bad guys and Ross would play him self and play Austin but anyways it would be so cool.

Comment your answers